When do we get wheel support?

• Thread starter badeddy
  • 6 comments
wanganrider
Just got the new update and noticed that they left out wheel support for the console users. I hope that this isnt exclusively something included for PC. Does anyone know if it will be brought to consoles?

personel opinion.

This isnt the sort of game that needs wheel support.
It opens a massive technical trap door and takes away what the game is about.
Example. When ive had enough of PCars and the seriousness of setting correct inputs for handling and balance...
i like to wind down by smashing some NFS without the hassle of a wheel.
This game doesnt need wheel support anymore then GTA5 does..

Yeah It's pointless to make a driving game with no wheel support IMO.

Well I respect your opinion and I assume you know how NFS plays. How do you expect wheel support to work well with the current physics? Of course I'd like to have wheel support but if I properly think about it, it wouldn't work well. Like the handling is quite odd with a controller with the ghost steering a wheel seems quite disastrous in my opinion. But hey bring it on I want to see how it goes.

ive been giving this some more thought.

I think Ghost/EA should bring out there own wheel/pedal combo for this game specifically. Because
...as mentioned above the physics are off the dial. you could never get it right for each wheel drive there isn't exactly an accurate tire model etc.
but because of its arcade nature, i reckon they could definitely do a Cheap wheel combo tuned for the game. ..
anyway. was a random thought. dont take it too seriously if u disagree..

hey. in other news tho.
Im using the manual gearbox (ps4) and i want to reverse the R3 button which is used for the gearstick. so that down (shifts up) and up (shifts down). As it would on any box with a sequential. Its mind blowing AF to go from TH8 to the controller and shift the wrong way...

Back