When do you think GT6 is going to be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just checked a video, that version is the true layout. I found out a while ago that "our" Monaco is way too wide compared to the real road.

I knew something was wrong. I also looked at a Top Gear video featuring Monaco (can't remember what episode it was) and it looked a lot different to the one in GT5...

After all these years, I know this much.

Kaz and Sony have fudged so many release dates. Whenever they say it will come out, add at least 6 months. Maybe a year.:(:(

hope this time its not the case
Even I will think something is wrong if it takes 4 more years to release the next GT meaning it was delayed. I think it should take 3 years in total if on the PS3. I've wanted it for the PS4 which might not be out for another 3-4 years.

No one knows but basically if it's a PS3 game expect it before the end of next year, if it's a PS4 game at least a year after the console launch.
>Annouces some new version of GT5 in September
>User expect GT6 before the end of the year
lolwut

2013 on PS3.

After the statement from Yamauchi that he is always aiming for latest technology.

GT6 on PS4 in 2015.

I think it's obvious.

GT6 Prologue PS3
GT6 PS4

If PS4 is released Holiday 2013

GT6 on PS3 September 2013

If PS4 is released Holiday 2014

GT6 on PS3 November 2013

At least thats the way I see it

They're already developing GT6. How could they do that for a system & technology that doesn't even exist yet? And if the PS4 came out part way through development of the game, they would have to start the entire game over and re-code everything, which is extremely unlikely. GT6 is almost certainly going to be a PS3 title. As for release date, your guess is as good as mine.

Afrodeezy
They're already developing GT6. How could they do that for a system & technology that doesn't even exist yet? And if the PS4 came out part way through development of the game, they would have to start the entire game over and re-code everything, which is extremely unlikely. GT6 is almost certainly going to be a PS3 title. As for release date, your guess is as good as mine.

A Sony staff had a profil and he wrote about thing he worked on as a Sony staff including Next Gen playstation since 2010. Sadly be edited it.

You don't need devkits to work on a game. They can take photos from tracks, do research, think about new features, test things on a PC, Scan tracks, take photos from cars and other information, model cars, license cars and tracks, and so on.

The Sony staff knows the minimum specs and target specs long before we get details or an announcement for the new console.

I think Sony will not use the Cell anymore that means they can use a computer as a DevKit. Vigil used 10 people and a few days to run Darksiders 2 on the Wii U.
Ubisoft say's a Port costs only 1 million.
That means edit Codes isn't a huge problem.

You can work with minimum specs and/or create feature that don't need much hardware power.

I'm not saying that GT6 will be a PS4 game, but saying it is impossible, because they started the work in 2010 is false.

I think GT6 will be a PS3 game if it'll be out in 2013.

Last edited:
A Sony staff had a profil and he wrote about thing he worked on as a Sony staff including Next Gen playstation since 2010. Sadly be edited it.

You don't need devkits to work on a game. They can take photos from tracks, do research, think about new features, test things on a PC, Scan tracks, take photos from cars and other information, model cars, license cars and tracks, and so on.

The Sony staff knows the minimum specs and target specs long before we get details or an announcement for the new console.

I think Sony will not use the Cell anymore that means they can use a computer as a DevKit. Vigil used 10 people and a few days to run Darksiders 2 on the Wii U.
Ubisoft say's a Port costs only 1 million.
That means edit Codes isn't a huge problem.

You can work with minimum specs and/or create feature that don't need much hardware power.

I'm not saying that GT6 will be a PS4 game, but saying it is impossible, because they started the work in 2010 is false.

I think GT6 will be a PS3 game if it'll be out in 2013.

thats what i thought as well, even if the game is for ps4, they can go take pictures of cars/tracks or think about new stuff and features.. collect car ideas...

Considering that they may want to release it on PS4, it may be a good year or so...fingers crossed for a design shop similar to Forza's(;

Gatorbait771
Agreed! I need more personalization options:D

Yeah but Kaz is all into the "natural beauty" of cars, I'm not sure he would spoil that with a vinyl/livery editor. I think if he really wanted one in the game, he would have put it in GT5.

Yeah but Kaz is all into the "natural beauty" of cars, I'm not sure he would spoil that with a vinyl/livery editor. I think if he really wanted one in the game, he would have put it in GT5.

That makes sense. I guess if I wanna paint a car, I'll just do it on Forza. I really love the car list though:D I like the idea of a vinyl editor but it just doesn't seem to fit in the Gran Turismo series.

yeah that kinda sucks, I also hate cars with tons of tunes but if it comes to drift cars, i want it to look badaasssss. :D

Afrodeezy

It was on his list at a presentation. He talked about future GT features.

There was an interview where Kaz said he was going to work on creating a livery editor, though not for GT5. Players are already given the ability (although limited) to express themselves by painting a car hot pink while at the same time giving it lime green, aftermarket rims. Just from that the car isn't displaying its "natural" beauty anymore.

It was on his list at a presentation. He talked about future GT features.

There was an interview where Kaz said he was going to work on creating a livery editor, though not for GT5. Players are already given the ability (although limited) to express themselves by painting a car hot pink while at the same time giving it lime green, aftermarket rims. Just from that the car isn't displaying its "natural" beauty anymore.

Is there a video or a website where I can read/watch it ? :/

Quote from Interview:

Would this include a livery editor?

“Probably not for GT5, though it’s certainly on our list of things to work on…”.

^Lets hope for a nice livery editor in GT6 ! Man I cant wait for that !

If we're getting a better track editor, and be able to mod more stuff in GT6. Then I'm READY!!! :D

Quote from Interview:

Would this include a livery editor?

“Probably not for GT5, though it’s certainly on our list of things to work on…”.

^Lets hope for a nice livery editor in GT6 ! Man I cant wait for that !

I totally agree! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back