when GT4 hits the stores, are you going to camp outside the night before?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greyout
  • 85 comments
  • 3,137 views
I'll just rob some poor idiot that decides to camp out for a copy of GT4. ;)
 
Are all you people dumb, just do it simple and easy and reserve it. I don't if it's available everywhere, but it is in Cal. So just reserve it and when it comes pic it up at the store. I have reserved it since it was gonna come out in Nov.03
 
I don't think it will be necessary to camp out.
 
Preorder?

Now I know you're saying "it cost $10 more".

Go to Toys R Us. They make you pay $10 in advance, but when you come pick it up, you pay $40, not $50. They'll bug the **** out of you to buy the strategy guide and the steering wheel (non-official one at that), but you pay the same amount, and have it reserved, just in case.
 
Yeah, I hate when stores bug you. Like the last time I got a game at Gamestop, they said something like that's it with a weird look. It's like they wanted me to buy the whole damn store.
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
Yeah, I hate when stores bug you. Like the last time I got a game at Gamestop, they said something like that's it with a weird look. It's like they wanted me to buy the whole damn store.


Ya theres were I reserved my copy of GT4 at a GameStop in Lynwood :dopey: . Ofcourse I'm not gonna pay $10 more, I'm not that dumb, oh and they never bug you on buying the strategy guide and the wheel. You should try them GameStops out. 👍
 
I don't think I'm going to buy GT4 anymore after I get my HDLoader. :) And if I was going to buy it, I wouldn't camp out.
 
Giancarlo
Preorder. At EB Games they always call a day or a few hours before anyone else would try to get the game. I got Vice City and UT2004 a day early.
Ditto. I had GT4:P 2 days before it was made available for retail sale. The same thing will happen for the full version (preordered both at the same time ;) ), with any luck even earlier.
 
The store I buy my games from opens at 9:00am.The day its on sale i'll be in the car park at 8:50am waiting to follow the shop assistance in and be back home playing it half an hour later. :)
 
yes i will, but instead of waiting there (sooooooooooooo much time), ill just pull a little trick "Mr.Bean" style, get a tent OR sleeping bag, put some watermelons and potato bags sacs in there and then just show up 1 hour before the store opens!!!!!!
 
Hyperglide
I'll just rob some poor idiot that decides to camp out for a copy of GT4. ;)

Good thinking.

GILLET
Are all you people dumb

I haven't heard a real 'yes'.

m@goo
yes i will, but instead of waiting there (sooooooooooooo much time), ill just pull a little trick "Mr.Bean" style, get a tent OR sleeping bag, put some watermelons and potato bags sacs in there and then just show up 1 hour before the store opens!!!!!!

*Applauds slowly*
 
I pre-ordered it about the 14th of March and whenever i go to get games i've pre-ordered there has never been a line of people at the counter. :confused:
 
...when you say 'camping' out side a store - i take it you are not refering to mincing around making smutty innuendos? - caus' i'll be doing that anyway!
 
Methinks someone was watching that program about Comedy gays the other night?!

C.
 
oooowwww - shut that door!
 
"On my command... Camp it up!!"

C.
 
You two just let us know when you're done "camping it up" or whatever.
 
I pre-orderded my copy back in September, so if/when it does arrive (:D) all I will have to do is drive out to the mall, walk into the store, wait a few minutes for the others in front of me to get theirs, than get handed my copy, walk back to my car, speed home & then not come out of my office/game room for at least a day or two..or until the next day when I have to go to work comes around! :)
 
Smart people pre-order.:D
 
"when GT4 hits the stores, are you going to camp outside the night before?"

NO i dont !!! because i heard the WINTER 2005 will be very very COLD ;) hrhr

cy@
 
No I won't camp out. That is just rediculous. It was bad enough I showed up at midnight to get Halo 2. The good thing was I was only there about 7 minutes since I was number 20 out of way over 200 people. But we wont have to worry about GT4 since the game won't be released for a long time. I think they will just do the midnight release at EB games just like they did for Halo 2. Again I will only probably have to wait for about 5 or 7 minutes. 👍
Even if you didnt have a pre-order for Halo 2, all you had to do was grab a number some time during the day. Like I said I was number 20 of over 200.
 
i'm a german not a japanese, so i don't have to.
what a luck....it's cold on february
 
Back