When i finish the game 100%

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSDK_92
  • 24 comments
  • 1,627 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
167
Messages
PSDK_92
After I finish the game 100% I'm going to do thhe whole game over again with comfort hards and the camber full on every car haha ! Who else is up for this challenge lol !
 
Firstly you have to finish it 100%. And you might do some events again, but I'm sure you won't complete the whole game again. Unless you're completely bored and GT5 is the only game you have.
 
A bit of an odd challenge but I won't stop you.
 
skylinefx
Firstly you have to finish it 100%. And you might do some events again, but I'm sure you won't complete the whole game again. Unless you're completely bored and GT5 is the only game you have.

Gt5 is the only game I'll ever play , I will finish it again why not like ?
 
So you don't want to play NFS shift 2.
 
ashes619
So you don't want to play NFS shift 2.

Naw it won't be as good as gt5 it will be a waste of £40 and after u get border with nfs u will come back to gt :)
 

Edit your last post next time :sly:

I still don't understand how some people are so addicted to GT5... I was only addicted for the first month or so... Now I'm back to playing Shift :dopey: and going to get Shift 2.
I still occasionally go back to GT5 to do a lap or so :sly:
 
GT5 is a really good game and I can see how people would want to play it over again. I personally wouldn't. I would just do random races or race online and save up money so I could get every car in the game.
 
Gt5 is the best game ever end of :D
 
i restarted right after the trade limit was set after being 99%
 
After I finish the game 100% I'm going to do thhe whole game over again with comfort hards and the camber full on every car haha ! Who else is up for this challenge lol !

I doubt you'll manage 100% like that, but good luck.
 
gambleboyen
I doubt you'll manage 100% like that, but good luck.

Thanks lol :) it's Goni take awhile haha
 
After I finish the game 100% I'm going to do thhe whole game over again with comfort hards and the camber full on every car haha ! Who else is up for this challenge lol !

Golded Vettel challenges? If not, then spare your thoughts up for later. It may take you some time ;)
 
GTP_roadrunner
Golded Vettel challenges? If not, then spare your thoughts up for later. It may take you some time ;)

With an exception of them lol, can barley do them with racing softs haha!
 
And with an exception with most events in the end. You won't be able to use comfort hards...
Rethink your strategy :D
 
skylinefx
And with an exception with most events in the end. You won't be able to use comfort hards...
Rethink your strategy :D

U might not be able to but I can :)
 
I stopped playing gt5 2 days ago because of shift 2
 
GTP_roadrunner
Wow,

be careful guys. GT5 leet haxxorz in the place right here :lol:

I'm just saying it's not impossible ...
 
I'm just saying it's not impossible ...

Sure you might be right. But I even don't want to think about making the Vettel challenges in an X2010 with comfort hard. That would be overkill and I'm safe to say impossible, either...
 
Not a lot of point here. Finish the game first and then tell us what you're doing on your new gamesave.

Oh, also,


U ... u ... u

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

The AUP is not optional.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back