When is the Next Gran Turismo Sport Update Coming?

PD has always been in dark with everything. I feel we all should be use to it by now.
I just keep checking in for any news on GT-Sport. Maybe we'll get 2 updates in March?

I assume February will be skipped in the update floorplan since it is short in nature and the updates always arrive at the last week of the month. It will line up conveniently with Geneva Motor Show if a patch is to be dropped on the same day it's on. To promise another 50 cars though, I think PD can manage this. It's amazing to think there is already 25 cars released after launch. I don't mind if they're GT6 conversions either.

If Toyota's new sports car is tied to the game from the FT-1 / SF-R concept (like how the FT-86 was), I think there are more Toyota's in theme for the next update. It will be needing the Sports 800 and Lexus LFA for this one perhaps. And to cement this idea further, I'd love to imagine Toyota-owned Fuji Speedway will be added.

I guess Sarthe and relative cars are coming in june or so and i think its time to give us some open wheel cars and american or asian track as the previous was ( great )Monza ( that was fantastic choice )
I can also suggest we could afford ourselves to buy a 1 or 2 dlc , they are not expensive often and they shouldnt affect sport mode I guess ...but i can donate a bit to polyphony as my token of apretiation ( sorry for that ) in such hard times when Asetto and Pcars are getting really excited when GT is lacking smth .

Last edited:
It's a wishful thinking, though I would scratch my head if we get the old version of the cars in 2018. But hey, it's new content anyway and I won't complain.
I feel you mate i think PD stoped being the Top dog in turms of cars in GT4 but anything "new" is welcomed.

All Japanese and nothing else touched.
What about F-150 Raptor & Sanbabus etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Older Renault Alpine A110, Mustang Mach 1, older Subaru WRX STi, De Tomaso Pantera, MR2 GTS rev3 SW20, Aventador, Supra MK3 2.5 GT Twin Turbo, the new Supra, Lotus F1, Audio R8, Mitsubishi FTO, not quite sure what the one next to the F1 car is though.

Back