When is the Next Gran Turismo Sport Update Coming?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Feb 23, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. sumbrownkid

sumbrownkid

I'm inclined to believe it will be during the week of the Geneva Autoshow.

3. Volksauto

Volksauto

We just need to be patient. The update will arrive eventually. There might be no content update until the end of March and might include about 25 cars.

4. sirjim73

sirjim73

It's now a news post. If only some people could read!

5. PocketZeven

PocketZeven

I just wish PD would give us more info about new tracks. There hasnt been any chatter about it as far as i know. I have been playing less GT sport solely because the track content is too scarce.

6. thefraggle

thefraggle

This thread really doesn't need to exist.....

happycorey, Inzyman, SiriusR and 10 others like this.
  7. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

I just wanna more racetracks!

Bethany Dawn likes this.
  8. djdest

djdest

Oh, another load of speculation :rolleyes:

SiriusR, Castrol96, sirjim73 and 3 others like this.
  9. Spykker41771

Spykker41771

I would prefer 2 new tracks over 25 new cars

10. Antonio_1989

Antonio_1989

I hope to see more German sedans soon, i love battle betwen Audi,Mercedes and BMW. I like Audi RS5 Coupe, RS6 Avant, RS7, M2 Coupe,M3,M5 F10, M5 F90, M6 Coupe, E63 AMG, C63 AMG, SL model

11. You know it’s a slow news month for the editorial team when articles like this are published, hehe.

Sometimes the content barrel is pretty empty and you have to get out the scraper....

12. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Several users have attempted to contact PD or Toyota over Twitter about if the next Supra is coming in the next month or not, and the official twitter account of Toyota has reposted and liked some of them. Not to mention the FT-1, Supra and 2000GT of the last update.

I think all signs are pointing towards the March 5th-6th maintenance period, the official reveal of the next supra is on the 6th too.

13. AlexDB9

AlexDB9

Absolutely. I would further say that a new track, especially new location and not just layout, is even more valuable than 25 new cars.

14. thefraggle

thefraggle

Can we lock this. It's just speculation and we already have a 16 page thread doing exactly the same thing!!!

15. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

A bit, yes, but we're also aiming to set the record straight. There's a lot of misinformation going around about GT Sport, both about its DLC schedule and the DLC itself.

Admittedly it's been a slow news month for GT. But this was planned for a while now, given the general lack of schedule for post-launch support.

No, we don't. There's a thread operating under the (unconfirmed) premise that there will even be a February update — if that's not counting the 1.12 update that already came.

Let's make a deal: this thread can be closed as soon as you provide a source that says all DLC will be free for GT Sport.

Macboyilija, Vigne, Quakebass and 7 others like this.
  16. Ughhh no deals thankyou very much. I'm not the gambling type.

17. thefraggle

thefraggle

I edited my post and admitted that I had mixed up DLC and micro transactions.
    I'm struggling to see why it's needed to be brought up in this thread unless the comment was meant to be a nasty dig?

18. Lebowski

Lebowski

I want, I want, I want. News flash: NO ONE CARES!!!

19. Lord Kacperov

Lord Kacperov (Banned)

Not as slow as a McLaren Honda though, hehe. :sly:

usmaan, ProjectF, AJFast12 and 2 others like this.
  20. tofuhero

tofuhero

100%. Well, as long as they aren't two new ovals.

It's hard to believe they will dump 25 cars on us all in one month though. I'm still fairly confident there will be a February update.

usmaan likes this.
  21. rex1825

rex1825

Last update was on Jan25th(content wise), so there is still time if they wanna release in Feb. But then again there was nothing that said every month, except words more frequent updates from Kaz alone...

AJFast12 likes this.
  22. Kevster823

Kevster823

I know all eyes are on the new Supra at Geneva Autoshow to be added in GT Sport but what about possible the 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera (992), if they’ll unveil it at that event. I know turn 10 studio has exclusive rights to add newer Porsche models, but hey anything could happen. Let’s just hope we get a good 25 car pack coming on the way.

usmaan likes this.
  23. Could we be getting the 250 GTO ? Well that would be another 20mill car if it was.

Screenshot_20180223-220415.jpg

usmaan, TheNuvolari, ProjectF and 5 others like this.
  24. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I hope we don't get to many cars that worth 20 million credits, unless PD gives us a 50 million credit limit.

25. omargtx

omargtx

that they first remove the bugs ... clippings of monza , the unlimited spawn plane of blue moon etc ... before add new cars .

TheGeologist likes this.
  26. djdest

djdest

You'll never stop the self imposed hype and speculation no matter how many times you try to set the record straight :lol:

SiriusR likes this.
  27. regnar

regnar Premium

28. jagenigma

jagenigma

The track is near an active airport in the gt world. That's not gonna change.

29. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

I agree with OP. This is it.

Geneva, lets go!

30. MrCatsEyes

MrCatsEyes

But all the dlc will be free for gts google it ,look on gt planet because I'm sure I saw the article stating such things on here .

thefraggle likes this.