When Moderators Go Bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 103 comments
  • 5,641 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh


Yeah, why?:confused:

Just wondering, its nice, i dont like the fact that you have to be a high revs for that thing do go fast, but thats V-TEC engines for ya.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Just wondering, its nice, i dont like the fact that you have to be a high revs for that thing do go fast, but thats V-TEC engines for ya.

Personally I like to hear an engine screaming at high revs. Look at Formula 1 for instance. S2000s are fun to ride in, but I haven't taken the opportunity to drive one yet.

~LoudMusic
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic


Personally I like to hear an engine screaming at high revs. Look at Formula 1 for instance. S2000s are fun to ride in, but I haven't taken the opportunity to drive one yet.

~LoudMusic

Yeah, man...nuttin' like the high-pitch yowl of an engine being flogged within an inch of its life. :D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Jordan thank you for the list. I posted in some of these threads which is more than likely the reason my posts went down. :( We at GTP are losing mods left and right here recently. :confused: :(

uh-huh...
 
well...i never realized until someone mentioned it in the Comedy Corner....

why the hell would Bimmer do somethin' like this...what started it?
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
well...i never realized until someone mentioned it in the Comedy Corner....

why the hell would Bimmer do somethin' like this...what started it?
Just read through some of the former pages in this thread, and it's explained. :)
 
I can't believe this happened! :mad: :eek:
 
Sad to see some one go who I never even new!
 
i was wondering what happened to him :confused:
 
Originally posted by ViperGTSRconcpet
is there a way i ca become a moderator?
The only way to become a moderator is to be contacted privately by me... :)
 
Originally posted by Jordan
The only way to become a moderator is to be contacted privately by me... :)

*crosses fingers in hope of being contacted* :)
 
every1 wants to be a mod
 
I'd like to be one too!!!(holds up conch shell, like Ralph in The Lord of the Flies...I just finished reading it for school...)

ahh well, it really doesn't matter to me, but if I was chosen I'd do the best I could...
 
yeah, that book was tight...kinda sad when he got hit with the rock in the end
 
What is the great need to be a Moderator? What's so great about it?

I'm a Administrator at a few forums and it is nothing special. I just don't see what the big deal is about.
 
Its hard to explain why.
 
it gives you respect i guess
 
moderator's suck
 
:p
 
Well BMW///M3 is the real traitor and post terrorist. Glad he was arrested by Jordan for post-and-thread abuse :p :cool:
 
Thank god i'm not a Mod then.
Who knows what they suck......
 
DTA

Don't Trust Anybody.....

I never understand why people try and destroy good things like GT Planet...:mad:..

I guess he was Jealous of you Jordan cause you are THE MAN of GT Planet.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back