when should I rebuild my x1??

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAM
  • 14 comments
  • 927 views

CAM

Welcome Home, Deuce.
Premium
Messages
5,818
United States
Pirate Nation
Messages
CAM-33
I'm trying to make it last as long as possible, I don't want to grind 20 nil for another one..
 
Never,mine has done 100,000km & only lost 80bhp,I just change the oil regularly & it still wins everything..
 
Okay, thank you for the opinion
 
I wouldn't bother. They will always win no matter what. Mine has about 100,000km.
 
So like the engine can't..er..break, for instance?
 
My honest answer is I don't know,it may be possible to blow it up but I have hammered mine with no problems.
 
Alright so if I do, its not in the near future haha
 
No,I don't think so.lol. Just abuse the beast:dunce:👍👍
 
I have been constantly b specn the dcc lately and after every other championship I run I change the oil that's it. I don't plan on ever rebuilding the engine or the chassis, especially when it costs 500 grand to rebuild each one. That money is better spent on buying new cars and upgrading them.
 
Thank you guys for all the input, very helpful.
 
I have been constantly b specn the dcc lately and after every other championship I run I change the oil that's it. I don't plan on ever rebuilding the engine or the chassis, especially when it costs 500 grand to rebuild each one. That money is better spent on buying new cars and upgrading them.

Exactly, and having at least two X2010's for free is within most people's reach (Bronze the Vettel Challenges and Lvl 35 B-Spec) so jsut allocate one to your Bob's and let them pile miles onto it, then keep one low mileage for your pwn use. I managed to Gold the Vettel Challenges, so I've got 4 X2010's for free, one is for Bob's grind, one is for my grind, the rest are for me to race with properly against friends etc. No point ever rebuilding any of them.
 
When it breaks.

Which it won't, so never.
 
Thanks a lot!
 
Back