GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
We haven't had an update in almost THREE months. We already know about the two VGT cars that are coming very soon. I seriously doubt that PD is going to be making ANY changes to the core of Gran Turismo 6, ie., no more changes to camber or fixing the ride height glitch or changing how drag is implemented at high speed so our cars have realistic maximum speed. The only thing that I think might be coming in a future update is the course maker. Personally, I don't think it's ever coming to GT6, but the Mods act like it is and they know that for a fact, so I'll go along with what they're claiming. I certainly don't expect the course maker to drop without some advance fanfare, however, as a lot of people have abandoned GT6 and the course maker could possibly get some of them back. I the course maker were coming out soon I think PD would be hyping it up.

If and when the new GT shows up, I'd really like to see them revert back to taking the tire grade into account for PP calculations. It's currently impossible to get an accurate idea of how cars might be comparable if they happen to be on different rubber.
The tires is the most important part of high performance cars after all... I don't think they should return though, because I don't think they can be accurately calculated.

...Well, there you go. Moving on...
Smilies_Confused__idk.gif

PD and Sony are digging themselves into a hole. I'm pulling for them, but dang, what EXACTLY is their business strategy here? PD, being a major player in this industry, letting new comers and long time rivals have THIS much market share and attention is baffling. Not even a trailer after the PS4 has been out for almost 2 years. T-W-O!!!!!! And to top it off, PD makes announcements of updates/DLC for a last gen game???? Unreal. Just unreal.

.... okay I'm done. Sorry everyone. Even though I knew there would be nothing GT7 related at TGS 2015 and/or Frankfurt, I still find heart breaking.

And on that note, beer anyone??? I think my local shop just got in one of my favorite October Fests, Ayinger Oktoberfest.

Their business strategy isn't to satisfy the internet. They're not done with GT6 yet and until they are ready to reveal GT7, there won't be any news on that game.
Probably are worried about talking too much, because of course maker issues. :(

I don't see what GT7 has to do with GT6's course maker.
If PD says theyll have something on release, because they think that they will have; but then have problems like they had with course maker. It might hurt sales or rating. So they might be more conservative than usual due to the recent setbacks they have faced with GT6.

Again, I don't see what a GT6 content update would have to do with GT7.
The absence of coursemaker in GT6 at this point, might create a backlash for promised features in GT7. So rather than make a bunch of promises for GT7 and get a ton of flack for it on the internetz, they might choose to get GT6 full and complete before announcing the next game.

The absence of coursemaker in GT6 at this point, might create a backlash for promised features in GT7. So rather than make a bunch of promises for GT7 and get a ton of flack for it on the internetz, they might choose to get GT6 full and complete before announcing the next game.
I'm following the same line of logic, except my conclusion is different. I would change it to. "They might choose to get GT7 full and complete before announcing it."

You mean like how they got GT5 full and complete before announcing GT6? Nothing will change from that.
PD themselves might be worried about backlash from the internet.

Last edited:
It's all about balance, I suppose. I would expect PDI to have a rough expectation of when the game might release, and announcing it way too early and making bold statements like "we can release any time we want" is the start of a very slippery slope downhill should the team encounter development problems or delays (a la GT5). I would expect PDI have learned a lot regarding the incredible backlash against GT5's protracted development cycle, hence the delay in announcement. I would imagine they're hanging on until important details are concrete and unlikely to change last minute.

With that Bugatti trailer, it's difficult (for me at least...) to tell if it's CGI outside of gaming software or if it's remotely possible that what they show of the Bugatti on Le Sarthe is actually on PS4 equivalent processing power. The visuals in the last couple trailers for VGT cars has been different from what they've shown in the past...

Well...I think it's CGI and GT6View attachment 446803

But it doesn't says GT6 and the guys at the trailer use a PS4, so I think the Bugatti is intended for GT7 but this trailer is purely GT6.

yeah watch this. At 1:12 he mentioned that this car will feature in upcoming gran turismo game. And I noticed on the BVGT teaser the 2 guys are using DS4 and G29. So maybe this is just for GT7?

Back