When Woman Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter crrrazy
  • 10 comments
  • 773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
88
153p200025nt.jpg

153p200032sg.jpg

153p200044qv.jpg

153p200055eu.jpg

153p200064hm.jpg

153p200079df.jpg
 
Hmmm funny thing is I see a lot of guys do the same thing.

Remember a girl accident is "Oops I backed my Sunfire into a parked car doing 5mph while trying to put on lip gloss and talk on the cell phone to my friend that I just saw 5 minutes ago"

But a guy accident is "There was this other guy who thought he had a faster car then me, so we were racing and I lost control going around a corner taking out an oncoming car, 2 mail boxes, an award winning flower garden, the family dog, and coming to rest with the car wrapped around a pole."

Big difference...hence why insurence is higher for guys.
 
^ Well said. Guys tend to overestimate their own abilities far more often than women.
 
Some guys just NEED to glorify their accidents, understandable from my perspective, however I wouldn't do the same.
 
Kudos to those women. How many women do you know who would stand knee-deep in slurry having buried a 4x4 up to its axles? Not many, I'd bet.
 
You want to know what? I've seen these pictures before... They're from a website about chicks being stuck into mud with cars... they're all "fakes", done on purpose if you will.


Some people have strange fetishes. :crazy:
 
PunkRock
You want to know what? I've seen these pictures before... They're from a website about chicks being stuck into mud with cars... they're all "fakes", done on purpose if you will.


Some people have strange fetishes. :crazy:


Weird
 
PunkRock
You want to know what? I've seen these pictures before... They're from a website about chicks being stuck into mud with cars... they're all "fakes", done on purpose if you will.


Some people have strange fetishes. :crazy:

I will have a stab in the dark that a man or some men then come along help her out and proceed back to one of their dwellings for some "coffee".
 
hot coffee :D
 
PunkRock
You want to know what? I've seen these pictures before... They're from a website about chicks being stuck into mud with cars... they're all "fakes", done on purpose if you will.


Some people have strange fetishes. :crazy:

yep, they actually have videos... not that I've seen any of them... I just heard about them... from... a friend, yeah, a friend! :ouch:
 
PunkRock
You want to know what? I've seen these pictures before... They're from a website about chicks being stuck into mud with cars... they're all "fakes", done on purpose if you will.
Yes, they are pay-per-view fakes.

And since I have very little sense of humor about the "women drivers" stereotype (in fact, NONE), I think we're done here.

The poster above summed it up nicely with his Sunfire analogy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back