When you're just messing around...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjharding1984
  • 40 comments
  • 2,292 views
Messages
136
Messages
random_havok
When your just messing around and having fun with the game, what do you normally drive? The only reason i'm asking is because i've driven all the cars that i think are fun to drive to death and i'm looking for something new to drive. i figured any random input would be cool. besides, when i troll these are the types of threads i like to read.
 
You troll? JK! :D

For me, I drive old cars(pre '70s) around the ring. Some are really enjoyable even at stock.
 
Lol tried a '72 bmw 2002 but i tuned , that was fun. Toyota 7 i a laugh 2
 
I love driving the Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 with comfort tires.
 
My RM'd Speed 6. Light weight and handles great with the right set up. I wish I was home driving it now :D
 
For me, I drive old cars(pre '70s) around the ring. Some are really enjoyable even at stock.

Same here, last one I drove was the '61 E-Type Jag, and I had a blast.
 
A tuned Ford GT '05 modded for drag racing is sick.
 
Random premiums with comfort tires, cockpit view, and hud off.
Usually at the Nordschleife.
 
VX220T with racing hards, can be driven tidy or drifted. Fun car.
 
Volkswagen R32 on Toscana. (not Tarmac)
Great fun rallying with this car when it's stock.
 
Driving a fully modded VW Samba Bus on Tsukuba Circuit
 
I tend to drive old cars for the hell of it, hotlap the F1's/FGT and I take cars over 1000bhp to la sarthe to see what the max speed is.
 
I lately have been interested in the JGTC cars, call me green but I never gave those cars a chance and am now addicted.

I also have an R8 5.2 that I love driving Trial Mountain.
 
66 a/c cobra at the ring with all the HUD off :) my happy place
 
Shelby cobra in cockpit view around the ring with ss tires is super fun.
 
Any premium V8 powered,rear driven car. Can just cruise and listen to the exhaust burble or kick it in the guts and use the power to practice some drifting.
 
Drift in my matt black slr :p or find an X2010 room (i won't troll up a good room because i'm nice :) ). Yes i know its not realistic etc but if i wanna drive a real car il go outside. In here, the X2010 is king (closely followed by a tuned midget) at going fast.
 
i love the 'ring, and love to cruise it. i sit at 20mil cr. so don't care about the money and all that. the 'ring is so fun to play on... you can ALWAYS improve there. so i like cars that allow you to improve your technique while driving, w/o fighting for lap times. here's how i do it:
all BMW's, all racing hards:
-320i Touring Car
- M3 CSL/GTR, or just the regular '04 with some weight reduced.
- 120i/d all weight reduction and power mods for 300+ hp
- 330i

not the fastest cars in the world, but so so nice to drive.
 
I love driving the Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 with comfort tires.

+1 👍
TZ2 is the best car in GT5

And driving on the ring trying new cars and tunes for grip, and Suzuka East for drifting
 
When I'm home alone, I quietly sneak in front of my PS3, turn up the 7.1 surround sound, hop into my TVR Speed 12 and drive my 10km (6mile.) custom track.

I set the traction control to '0' and alternate between trying to pass the speed of sound and sliding the perfect lines.
 
Depends on what I feel like doing.

RS6 Avant or Skyline 370GT for drifting
Fiat Panda or any number of random pooboxes for messing around
Muscle cars and SL600 for blasting about like an idiot.
300SL and other stock sports cars for cruising.
 
I usually do relax runs in Cape Ring using the Honda Civic MOTUL race car. Fun Track!
 
I race karts as a cool down or for fun/messing around.

red ice
I usually do relax runs in Cape Ring using the Honda Civic MOTUL race car. Fun Track!

That sounds like a lot of fun! I want that car so badly...
 
Yes. Clubman Cup. I sold it. :lol: This was back in December, and now I want one again. :D
 
Back