When you're just messing around...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjharding1984
  • 40 comments
  • 2,292 views
You want it I'll send it to you, I don't really use it much.
 
Send me a friend request at some point and I'll send it your way sometime tonight.
 
My current favorite is the Ford Mark IV, unmodified. I drive it using cockpit view with hud off and use the h-shifter. Sometimes watch in 3-d. This car is so visceral, when that big Ford V-8 comes up on cam it sucks me right in. I usually drive it at Sarthe (2005 no chicanes) or Monza (no chicane).
 
Escudo dirt track car. Thing handles like the STi Ken Block drives in his gymkhana videos.
 
I just found a new thrill in drifting, my best drifter is obviously the speed 12, but the most fun I have had drifting is in the chaparaal 2J race car '70 believe it or not, I did crack 10k in sector mode with it on tsukuba

+1 for 61 e-type, this and the miura are a blast, not to mention my i concept I had a go with on drifting autumn ring mini! Lol
 
how do you drift a 2J? that thing has ridiculous grip, even when absolutely thrashing it the car barely slides. When i want to muck around i normally just go into arcade and put stock production cars around the top gear test track. My favourite cars to drive though are the BMW M3 2002, toyota supra RZ and the dodge charger RT.
 
on comfort hards it has a little more grip than perfect for drifting but still quite good, and tune your trans down to a lower speed, it's a great car to drift but not the best obviously. I got 4000 on the first sector of tsukuba, but barely, you have to stay on the bottom without going over the grass, and countersteering for more than a split second is a bad idea
 
I love to drive the RGT on the 'Ring
 
I like to take a WRX or Evo with SH tires out and see how little time I can spend off the throttle. 👍
 
Back