Where are the mercedes touring cars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigcheese84
  • 5 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
2
Messages
Bigcheese84
Hi guys I need to do the touring car level in extreme but can't seem to buy any touring cars anywhere. Where can I find them??
 
Since the DTM cars aren't Premium, you will find them in de Used Car Dealership. Just be lucky to find them. You won't need a Mercedes, I've done it with the Vauxhall Astra Touring Car ;)
 
There are a couple in the Online used car dealership.
 
There were some in the online dealer before it changed, but I think they're gone now. You can go buy the Lexus ISF Race Concept and use that though. It's a premium car so no waiting for it to show up. Also, it's cheaper and faster than the others.
 
I did it with the BMW M3 GTR race car? no upgrades except oil change and soft race tyres
 
Back