Where are the natural sounds?????

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by DirtDrift, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Oh gosh it just hit me i think it needs a patch or something!

Everything is done so realistic but the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just all car noise!!!!!!!

We are driving out in the scenery so should they not be sound of nature??? The sound of the leaves? Water? How about the occasion deer? Birds? Animals?

Where they are trees then they are animals...

Can someone please include this so if your driving and your quiet enough you then can hear the nice sounds! Like as if you were there yourself listening!

I know the car will over power all the other sounds but it does not have to be that way! You could silent down your car sound and have the sound of nature buzzing away! :)

You need to replicate the feel of the drive! And this is one important factor for more immersion. :)

2. Bealdor

Bealdor

Please tell me what natural sounds you can hear IRL when driving faster than 30kph... ;)

bleeder likes this.
  3. alegunner68

alegunner68

I think you need the ' sunday afternoon drive ' simulator. :p

TheClarky, kkdrummer and Crisis Nine like this.
  4. Bealdor

Bealdor

There's an achievement for that. :D

kkdrummer and alegunner68 like this.
  5. Spooky Wooky

Spooky Wooky (Banned)

I've been to race tracks, didn't hear 1 bird.

WarriusZero and VBR like this.
  6. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

You need an Owl ear and that is what we all can have!!!!

How? Like I said you can tone down the car sound and make nature sound loud! :)

Try driving slowly next time and you will hear them!! :)

You have already gone for hard core and most settings can be change at your own desire. So why not have sound of nature in the background!

And you can tune it so you can hear it when you drive. :) Its not hard to do. :)

It a must in the game cause everything has become realistic!

And with sound that means you can see animals and birds! :) Native wildlife that exist near those tracks. :)

Not everyone will like to speed all the time. They might just want to replay, sit back and just hear the sound of nature or spot that animal that pass you by because you were too fast speeding on the high way!

Perhaps a rabbit hoping on the road! And you need to be careful! That offer challenge dont you say?????

You got rain now just add animals to the mix. :)

7. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

You dont need too PC is already a simulator! Its why they have replay so they can see the nice view around them! :)

its the building block for a Sunday drive simulator! :) hehehehe

Imagine if they was dirt involved in driving! Then you really could see the trees and plants while driving! :) It will beat the crew for sure in scenic view!

Imagine if PC decided to go open world! Then we might never come out of our chairs! Tired of tracks well head off to the high way and drive some where else!! :) :)

It could boost people wanting to come and watch you drive because of how good the view is! :) You cant be there well you can see it a bit on the comp! :)

8. JR98

JR98 Premium

Oh my good god another one!? No need to make another but I'll join in anyhow.

You hardly hear anything going fast in a racing car besides THE RACING CAR on a race track. No need for this stupid detail that NO ONE will notice! I love tiny obscure unnecessary details but this would take it too far.

VBR likes this.
  9. Bealdor

Bealdor

Priorities mate, it's all about priorities. Audio recordings are not cheap and they cost time. Would you be happy with another month delay just so you can hear some birds @Azure Coast?

This game is PEGI 3. No running over animals...

TheClarky likes this.
  10. JR98

JR98 Premium

Ok, I see your enthusiasm but you are asking for WAY too much. It's a racing simulator not Grand Theft Bloody Auto.

11. Formula1269

Formula1269 (Banned)

12. alegunner68

alegunner68

Haha i forgot about that one. Think that'll be my first achievement.

13. Bealdor

Bealdor

Do you really wanna tell me that the first thing you'll do after starting the game is driving a whole track at <50kph? :D

14. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Why cant we thank the Lord for the beautiful natural sound Jason??? :)

Take too far? its already been taken too far! So why would sound be all that bad? We already have so much sound going on. And they are alot of elderly who cant drive so fast and like to take the car for a spin! :) So it be nice they can hear the sounds of nature! Or just play your CD! :) Same thing! :)

Thanks for letting me know! :) We dont need to wait! It could come out as a patch or DLC! :) More so animals and birds! :)

This game is PEGI 3. No running over animals...
    Oh no i dont want run over animals I mean they can move so at time they might hop on the road and it will be a challenge to avoid it. :)

You can crash so isnt that bad too? Sure no blood but crashing can cause stress and anxieties to those who have exp it

15. GTP Red Pill

GTP Red Pill Premium

The only sound that is missing from Project CARS, that has any relevance or importance, is wind noise building up the faster you drive. For some reason it seems to be entirely absent, or so unrealistically low that you can't actually hear it.

Quattro20v likes this.
  16. JR98

JR98 Premium

There are 2 ways to get round a track. Fly around at 200MPH or take it all in at a nice cool 20!

17. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Not at 50 its too slow a little faster so you can see enough of what is around. Get to know the track! :) Not everyone is a pro when they drive the track! :)

18. JR98

JR98 Premium

If you want to hear nature go outside. Have a walk. This is a game, not real life.

19. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

That is a good thought! Yes +1 for wind sound! Would that be better wind sound????

So you can see and hear the sound of nature and watch the wildlife pass by. :)

20. FLX1981

FLX1981

@DirtDrift: I appreciate your enthusiasm but please stop opening a thread for every little thing that pops in your head. This could have been answered just as well in the main thread.

And as spookywooky said, there are no birds near race tracks because birds dont like loud cars. There are ambient sounds, but those are from the spectators and the announcers. Which are the only things you hear at race tracks in real life, besides the cars.

21. alegunner68

alegunner68

Yes. It'll be out of the way then.

22. Simfan David

Simfan David

O Lord! People are going to have fun with this one. I will be checking this tread for a laugh when I need it.

23. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Its hard core Jason i could say if you want to drive then go out on the tracks too! :) Its because its getting very realistic why its just not a bad idea. :) Just an idea it wont be in the game anyway unless there is a high demand for it. :)

24. bleeder

bleeder

so... many... threads.... so... many.... questions.... and smiley faces everywhere! it can only be a DirtDrift thread :p

25. JR98

JR98 Premium

But there isn't a high demand. 1 person wants this. 1.

26. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Praise the Lord your laughing on this thread its good this thread can be funny and silly! Even though it might not make in the game. :)

I think I should rename the the thread Just for laugh's!

27. Spooky Wooky

Spooky Wooky (Banned)

I think OP is... trolling.

28. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

Who says I got my fury friends demanding it! :) You know i got fury friends who like to watch and play the game do you????? Shhhhhhh they are sleeping! :)

29. JR98

JR98 Premium

Rabbits to not play racing games. This is a science fact.

30. DirtDrift

DirtDrift

It just a thread for laughter. :) And just replying thats all. :) Relax Jason dont take it too seriously. :) There will be no bugs bunny if bunnies cant talk! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.