Where are the natural sounds?????

• Thread starter DirtDrift
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @DirtDrift has gotten the message from previous threads. This is not a serious thread.

Hopefully a final message to @DirtDrift - your enthusiasm is great but you don't have to hype the game to us. This is a Project CARS thread. We are already excited about the game. If the days are running slow and you don't have anything else to distract you until release, then I suggest you spend the time reading the "Project CARS is coming..." thread. Lot of pages, lot of information.

I already know thanks! :)

Hey at least I am not telling everyone to head out to the stores early in the morning and going crazy about it. At least there is discussion so there is no harm what so ever. :)

And i was serious when i started the thread thinking it would help the game not just create a pointless thread.

So I can just let it be for people to enjoy this thread. :)

I am a busy man! Aren't we all busy too? :)

You need an Owl ear and that is what we all can have!!!!

How? Like I said you can tone down the car sound and make nature sound loud! :)

Try driving slowly next time and you will hear them!! :)

You have already gone for hard core and most settings can be change at your own desire. So why not have sound of nature in the background!

And you can tune it so you can hear it when you drive. :) Its not hard to do. :)

It a must in the game cause everything has become realistic!

And with sound that means you can see animals and birds! :) Native wildlife that exist near those tracks. :)

Not everyone will like to speed all the time. They might just want to replay, sit back and just hear the sound of nature or spot that animal that pass you by because you were too fast speeding on the high way!

Perhaps a rabbit hoping on the road! And you need to be careful! That offer challenge dont you say?????

You got rain now just add animals to the mix. :)

Natural sound goes on-line May 4th, 2015. Human decisions are removed from sound settings. Hearing aids begin to learn at a geometric rate. It became self-aware at 7.13pm, Australian Eastern Standard time (GMT+10).
In a panic, they try to pull the plug.....

Ok, I see your enthusiasm but you are asking for WAY too much. It's a racing simulator not Grand Theft Bloody Auto.

Gran Theft Audio.

60968524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back