Where are the Pit-crew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomas K
  • 10 comments
  • 1,590 views
Messages
91
Messages
fjaeset
Where are the Pit-crew in the 4 and 9 hour endurance? :lol:
 
I think the Tsukuba Pit lane is too small to fit them in.
 
That looks funny!!! But how there come new tyres and fuel on so? :D
 
they where fired, due to the bobs failed the basic can you tie your shoe test and required Velcro shoes and they where promoted to management
 
Ghost pit crew. You can't see them.
 
They're probably using Harry Potters' cloak:lol:

Same thing happens on the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
 
Well that's just pants.
 
Another consistency problem in GT5. A shame they aren't on Tsukuba considering there are two endurance races there. I was doing the Laguna Seca B-Spec endurance last night and watching how the pit crew kept working after I had left the pit area really put a smile on my face. I hope it will be patched in for Tsukuba. :)
 
9 hours of Fuji would have been so much better than 9 hours of Tsukuba.
 
On some replays the pit crew are there, but the car magically levitates.

AutumnRing_4.jpg


It's lke a Delorean.
 
I was doing the 4 Hour endurance in B-Spec and the pit crew took my bob's tires off and on, fueled the car etc..
 
Back