Where Are The Seasonal Gifts (helmets & suits)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomrah
  • 3 comments
  • 534 views

atomrah

Humility Before Greatness
Premium
Messages
233
United States
EARTH
Messages
AtomRa
I look through all the seasonal events and the only thing offered for winning is paint and a car horn. What's going on?
 
PD changed the prizes because everybody wants to be the Stig...
 
Is it me or is it PD? I mean I understand that someone might have made a mistake allowing some of the new suits into SPEC II, but c'mon big guy give me a f&@king break. At least give us more cash.... I'm done.... I had to get that off of my chest. I love GT, this just reminds me of my ex-wife.... Now what do I have to do in order to get a piece..... I meant some peace!
 
Is it me or is it PD? I mean I understand that someone might have made a mistake allowing some of the new suits into SPEC II, but c'mon big guy give me a f&@king break. At least give us more cash.... I'm done.... I had to get that off of my chest. I love GT, this just reminds me of my ex-wife.... Now what do I have to do in order to get a piece..... I meant some peace!

hahaha epic! 👍
 
Back