Where are the sites with Gt6 offline dlc

• Thread starter F10M
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Hey guys I’m looking for help finding sites with all of the dlc to bring my gt6 up to date. I know the servers are down but there should be sites where I can download and bring my game up to date. Any suggestions?

I know the servers are down but there should be sites where I can download and bring my game up to date. Any suggestions?
You can download game updates from your console, without any issues at all. You can't update your game any other way.

You can download game updates from your console, without any issues at all. You can't update your game any other way.
Hello thanks for the reply. I have a modded ps3 and read here that I can download then install the dlc through a usb. It’s the mod that somehow allows it. I have a tech guy to help me with it. I just need to know where I can find the dlc online. I had visited the site that was referenced here but I can no longer find it through the search.

Hello thanks for the reply. I have a modded ps3 and read here that I can download then install the dlc through a usb. It’s the mod that somehow allows it. I have a tech guy to help me with it. I just need to know where I can find the dlc online. I had visited the site that was referenced here but I can no longer find it through the search.
The only DLC is the 15th Anniversary DLC cars/paints/suits that's about it and some PSN Avatars.

this game doesnt have any dlc and there is an app which, if you input the serial code of the game it downloads updates for you to transfer to the console, but I dont know if it is permitted, just search for aldostools which he offers this and many more utilities for PS3. That being said, even with a modded PS3 you can update games from the console just fine, even if the console is banned.

You can download all the DLC`s and Updates in PKG format on internet, but you have to get your PS3 to HFW or CFM. I had to do it like this because I dont have a fast internet. Also I think there`re some videos of what I`m talking about on YouTube

Back