Where are you all going to race on this update? 15/07/08

• Thread starter Zetec-ss
  • 17 comments

Where are you all going to race on this update?

• Total voters
poll would have been nice, but suzuka 600pp... and also I need to learn that road -track..

uh .. I'm at work, so without a PS3 to check, but isn't the W.E. the Daytona one?

I'll be mostly at Suzuka 600, but I'll also try Daytona (if it's the W.E., if not I won't bother).

Hahaha ... I'll be taking the easier option from time to time :P
Intermediate PP700 Suzuka is so fast and easy to drive and with the rolling start turn 1 is easy 👍 It might be not be Pro mode but this event will guarantee some crazy laptimes with breakneck speed for all 3 laps :) don't knock it until you try it I say ;)

Occasionally I will jump on the Suz 600 on S1's when I fancy some mental torture :lol: The Daytona Road event on R1's seems like an easy drive so will check that out also ... so thats the 3 I will race ..

Intermediate - PP700 Suzuka
Expert - PP600 Suzuka
Expert - PP750 Daytona

I set 2 cars up earlier for inter suz and exp daytona .. struggled finding something capable for the pp600 other than the evo :( ... but will try again tonight :)

struggled finding something capable for the pp600 other than the evo :( ... but will try again tonight :)

Try the Opera 350Z ron. It's got great handling on the max downforce setting and it's easier to control than some of the other RWD cars out there:tup:

I'm mainly racing at Daytona 750pp

I voted Daytona 750PP 'cos it's nice to finally have this track back, but to be honest my time will probably be split between that and Suzuka 600PP.

Will split between 600 pp and 750pp W E. Had a blast in the 600 pp tonight. Great racing, very little punting. Will be running a Evo X tuned in both. Got a 3rd tonight in the W E.👍

Ron, I like the 700pp idea, stepping away from Pro mode off and on sounds like a good time.

I gave Suzuka 600 my vote, but I'll race anywhere.

Back