Where Are You All Going To Be Racing Most On This Update?

• Thread starter Zetec-ss
  • 34 comments

Where are you all going to race on this update?

• 500 PP London

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 500 PP Suzuka

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 600 PP Fuji F

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 600 PP Suzuka

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • 750 PP HSR Reverse

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 750 PP Suzuka

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • F2007 London

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • F2007 Daytona Speedway

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
The London track looks nice but it is a terrible venue for racing. Is it really possible to pass cleanly in London? The only reasonable passing spot seems to be around Trafalgar Square. They need to add another section with some left turns & wider, high speed sections- perhaps going down the Mall to Buckingham Palace & then up to Hyde Park corner & along Piccadilly.

The London track looks nice but it is a terrible venue for racing. Is it really possible to pass cleanly in London? The only reasonable passing spot seems to be around Trafalgar Square.

You can pass round Trafalgar Square if someone goes wide, but seems more common on the long straight down to the turn into Charing Cross. There are drivers who will let a faster car past, and you tend to leave those who can't drive behind pretty quickly.

i gave F2007 Daytona a go, punt fest, i'm wondering also when they bring in damage, do you reckon there wll be some control over what damage you get if your on the receiving end of punters/bashers

I love to race F2007 only.... and was getting bashed by this guy time and time again ...I sent him a message and suggested an option..... leave me alone or work together and see just how fast we can get these suckers.... last night we worked together and the result was great and he agreed......tedsleds

I love to race F2007 only.... and was getting bashed by this guy time and time again ...I sent him a message and suggested an option..... leave me alone or work together and see just how fast we can get these suckers.... last night we worked together and the result was great and he agreed......tedsleds

everyone chants *ban him*

Even though I voted 600PP Suzuka on the poll, it turns out that thanks to being pointed towards the BMW Z4, I've actually been racing London 500PP much more. Really enjoying the racing, and for the first time the tyres aren't an issue for me any longer.

London also seems a track where if you have 4WD you won't necessarily win. I've managed to win in the Z4 and I've seen a few people beating the Evos in the Mini and Integra too.

Back