• African country

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other american country

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I know (guess) most of you are Americans... but let's see how other countries are in this Forum...

Wow... I must be a figment of my own imagination... it seems my geographical location doesn't exist therefore I don't exist...

-100 for geographical coverage.

Lol. man, every time you do one of these, list as many countries as you can think of. Why was Australia left out?

I am from Canada, born in Japan, and my parents born in Iran. Tri-culture...YAY!!!
PS: I am purpously writing like this, Famine.

I am from Canada, born in Japan, and my parents born in Iran. Tri-culture...YAY!!!
PS: I am purpously writing like this, Famine.

Massive fail on the Famine tribute... (hint... read the color descriptions very carefully...)

-

I can outdo you on that... my grandparents are, on one side, a third generation German-Irish immigrant and a second-generation Japanese immigrant. My dad is Filipino, maybe a little Spanish here, a little Chinese there... and I was born in America.

I'm a true-blooded mongrel! Poly-culturalism rocks. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow... I must be a figment of my own imagination... it seems my geographical location doesn't exist therefore I don't exist...

-100 for geographical coverage.

That's because nobody wants you Kiwis, anyway! :P

kiwis.JPG

I guess not Solid...

Afterall we only gave the world powered flight, but hey we'll let you Wrong brothers take that glory, can't have a little country on the edge of the world do this while all you grown up countries couldn't...

And us Kiwi's it seems aren't one trick ponies it seems we also gave the world nuclear power... you know the good kind... not that other kind the U.S. has & holds over anyones head do they???

I won't mention Hamilton jet (jetboats), frozen meat, tranquilliser gun, seismic 'base' isolators (rubber and lead blocks which minimise earthquake damage), electric fences, electronic petrol pumps...

Time for us Kiwi's to take a rest I reckon...

I guess not Solid...

Afterall we only gave the world powered flight, but hey we'll let you Wrong brothers take that glory, can't have a little country on the edge of the world do this while all you grown up countries couldn't...

And us Kiwi's it seems aren't one trick ponies it seems we also gave the world nuclear power... you know the good kind... not that other kind the U.S. has & holds over anyones head do they???

I won't mention Hamilton jet (jetboats), frozen meat, tranquilliser gun, seismic 'base' isolators (rubber and lead blocks which minimise earthquake damage), electric fences, electronic petrol pumps...

Time for us Kiwi's to take a rest I reckon...

Oh yeah!?

We have Clint Eastwood, lever action rifles and cheeseburgers! Which... we can have Clint Eastwood take down your whole country, with a level action rifle, while eating a cheeseburger!

The poll options look like a jumbled up World Cup list.

And Canada. :P

Oh yeah!?

We have Clint Eastwood, lever action rifles and cheeseburgers! Which... we can have Clint Eastwood take down your whole country, with a level action rifle, while eating a cheeseburger!

He also has that super awesome finger pistol.. That he pulls out of his jacket on g@NgZtAz.!!

Locking this as it has went a bit off topic, and the poll is completely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back