Where can I buy/win the carbon fiber hood version AE86?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nos2
  • 9 comments
  • 1,021 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
355
I tried the prize car list and searching the forum, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where can I buy/win the carbon fiber hood version AE86? If this thread is locked please PM me. Thanks.
 
Honestly, how can you know about the existence of the car without knowing that it's called the S.S. Trueno? Try searching for that.
 
You can buy it from the Used Car List 1 or 2. Its called the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S.
 
it can be bought in the used car lot II (the one at the bottom of the screen), it shows up every now and then and it costs about 30k, can't remember right now because i got mine long ago
 
in the used car lot
 
MugenVTEC
You can buy it from the Used Car List 1 or 2. Its called the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S.

Only the second one. It's a 2000 model year car.
 
Cool, I'll look for it. Thanks.
 
Use either my (PAL version) or jkrobby's (NTSC/US version) Used Car Rotations list (to be found in the FAQs) to find out when it appears in the Used Car 90s B list.
 
I searched for Trueno and didn't find any results. But it's ok, I bought the car now. Thanks for the replies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back