Where can I get a Super GT car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Halpin9T4
  • 8 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
5
Messages
Halpin9T4
Messages
Negro_-inA3
I can't find a Super GT car anywhere, does anyone know where I might find one? Do you have to wait for one in the Used Dealership?
 
You'll find them in the new Dealership and used. They're not hard to miss.
 
Dealerships, they're all in Honda, Lexus and Nissan's garages with two Toyotas as well. You can also use the standard JGTC's too.
 
It's in the New Dealership in Nissan, Lexus, Toyota I think, and I think Autobacs too, but there is lower HP ones, and higher ones
Edit: Ahh Honda that's another one
 
They're usually the purpose-built NSXs, Supras, and GT-Rs 👍
 
Hold on, im confused why do the Cars in the seasonal event all have (Super GT) or (JGTC) and the ones in the Dealership don't.. I knew the ones in the Dealership were there, i was just looking for one with that in the brackets.. does that matter no?
 
No it doesn't. The description in the seasonal was just trying to be specific i believe. :)
 
Back