Where can I get chrome paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicraM
  • 12 comments
  • 3,715 views
Messages
29
Messages
nicraM
I want a chrome paint chip. Are there any specific cars that come in chrome? or is this just some random bonus gift I may eventually get?
 
Bonus paint that "may" be given at every 30th car in your garage, or you might get a Matte color.
 
Have a look at adverts in the GT5 marketplace on this forum and you might be able to make a trade for one.
 
IIRC You get it from getting all gold in one of the Kart special events.
 
IIRC You get it from getting all gold in one of the Kart special events.

Thanks! That must be where I got the first one. Its too bad you can't redo the carting events for another round of prizes.
 
I got a matte green chip for the kart thing.... so its not a guaranteed way of getting one.
 
Chrome's ok.. I want to know is there a carbon paint .. now your talking!!
 
How come i didn't get one from golding all the karting events?
 
tdk
How come i didn't get one from golding all the karting events?

Because you can't. You can only get it by randomly every time your garage car count increases by a multiple of 30 or by having someone gift it to you. There is just as much correct information as there is incorrect information in these threads.
 
I got mine from the karting event too. May have to put it on the marketplace if I don't put it on my E-Type. Think it'll look too much like a smoke spitting chrome auto-dildo? lol

Renrag
 
I got mine from the karting event too. May have to put it on the marketplace if I don't put it on my E-Type. Think it'll look too much like a smoke spitting chrome auto-dildo? lol

Renrag

Special paints are only awarded through receiving or purchasing cars and getting the count to a multiple of 30.
 
Must've hit 30 cars when I received whatever it was for the karting event then. Luck of the draw that it was the first chip awarded from a 30 multiplier I guess.

Renrag
 
Actually, you do get paint chips for the Kart events.
From the GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables forum
Special Events

Karting Gran Turismo Easy: Horn
Karting Gran Turismo Intermediate: Paint Color
Karting Gran Turismo Advanced: Paint Color
 
Back