where can I get the GT Concept of U.S PS2 version?

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
If they werent going to give it to the U.S. Why would Ford ,and every other american car in GTC, let them put em' in their game?

Because allot of the US manufacturers make cars for specific markets. In GTC the Ford Focus RS and the Ford Ka, two cars that are made by ford, but have very little to do with ford in the US. Also I heard the Chrysler Crossfire was being released in europe as well.

Also Just because they are American company's doesn't mean that they only cater for the American market.

Hate to burst any bubbles, but GTC IS!!! Gonna be released to the US around November 15th. I got this from Naga himself, head man of Polyphony Digital. Its in the latest Super Street Magazine.

I have yet stumbled upon another reason to get a PS2 mod chip. Not only just discovering of this GTC but also badly wanting WRC II Extreme. *sigh* The US can kiss my ass :banghead:

I just bought a copy of GTC Tokyo-Seoul from http://us.yesasia.com I don't have a mod chip yet, but I'm going to get one soon.

Oh, and yes, there is one mod chip that I saw that you don't need to solder and I think there is a disk swapping method as well.

Back