where can I get the GT Concept of U.S PS2 version?

Originally posted by skylinegtr03
anybody knows where I can get the GT Concept for the US Playstation 2? or anyone wanna sell it?

That would be available on the twelfth..

...the twelfth of NEVER!!! :lol:

Sorry...

No US version of GT Concept. Doesn't look like they're doing one, either.

Originally posted by vat_man
That would be available on the twelfth..

...the twelfth of NEVER!!! :lol:

Sorry...

No US version of GT Concept. Doesn't look like they're doing one, either.
Perhaps this year, 4th quarter, an then again maybe not...:irked:

screenshots to drool over of GTC

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 331
Its like Polyphony couldn't use the extra $200,000,000 generated from the US, Canadian sales to further along development of GT4a:mischievous: :irked:

Attachments

• c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 296
Guess its just gonna be an waiting game, we are kinda used to that... MC II was finally released, the graphics were posed to be on a par of GT3a, NOT

Attachments

• c8.jpg
    c8.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 283
Actually, to make a correction, you can get GTC on ebay...that's where I got mine, and you gotta have a modchip for playback. I got the Magic 3 from Modchip.ca, and it works perfectly. Even though the entire investment for ONE game (about $90) is steep, if you're a GT junkie like me, it is/was MORE than worth it. And with GT4 coming out in Japan at the end of this year, we can expect it in about a year....you think they're gonna bother releasing GTC in between? I seriously doubt it...but here's hoping for everyone else!!!! :D

Originally posted by Dan-O
Actually, to make a correction, you can get GTC on ebay...that's where I got mine, and you gotta have a modchip for playback. I got the Magic 3 from Modchip.ca, and it works perfectly. Even though the entire investment for ONE game (about $90) is steep, if you're a GT junkie like me, it is/was MORE than worth it. And with GT4 coming out in Japan at the end of this year, we can expect it in about a year....you think they're gonna bother releasing GTC in between? I seriously doubt it...but here's hoping for everyone else!!!! :D
dam Japanese:lol:

I can't guarantee you will get GTC in the US but I think there is hope.

The intro video in my version which is GTC Tokyo-Geneva Asia Pacific Version has a map and the cities come up in this order:

Detroit
Tokyo
Geneva

There are also American cars in the game and I can not understand why they would be there if the game is not going to America.

Just watched the GTC ending movie that is on GTPlanet.

This one.

The last of the credits is for "Overseas Coordination USA and Europe".

I don't know if this means coordination of getting the car info from these places or coordination of the effort to produce the game for these areas.

You can take a look and judge for yourself. Be warned the file is about 38mb.

Do you have a long holiday in summer in America. Maybe that will be the time it could be released ?

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
If they werent going to give it to the U.S. Why would Ford ,and every other american car in GTC, let them put em' in their game?
It ain't gonna happen, has been two years since GTC was released, there are no plans to do so either...

One answer for Americans who wanna play GTC and to the Brits and the other lucky people who get it.......

1. Buy A Modchip.................. Pm me I have some
2. Anyone who has an origional copy of GTC, Ill buy it or trade it.....Pm me!:) ;)

Back