Where do I get the Daisin Silvia GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFM
  • 15 comments
  • 2,533 views

CFM

Messages
2,028
Is this car available in the US (NTSC) version of the game? It's on a car list I have but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. If it is available, which series do i run to win it?
 
It's not available in ANY version of the game. Only the C-West Razo Silvia is.

If you want it badly, buy GT2.
 
OK if it is not available at all in GT3, then why is it on the officail car list of GTP?

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt3/ultimatecarlist.htm

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm saying if it's truly not in the game it should be taken off the list to avoid dumb threads like this:D
 
Because the car list is wrong... "Official" in this case means "Written by a moderator at GTP".

As Nightmage82 has alluded to in another thread, the list is also wildly inaccurate when it comes to the PAL cars - and the F1s specifically.

There is no Daishin Silvia GT in GT3.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Because the car list is wrong... "Official" in this case means "Written by a moderator at GTP".

As Nightmage82 has alluded to in another thread, the list is also wildly inaccurate when it comes to the PAL cars - and the F1s specifically.

There is no Daishin Silvia GT in GT3.

OKEE DOKEE, thanks for the info, I actually thought for a second there may be a car in GT3 I didn't have. Guess I was wrong.;)
 
I liked the Daisin in GT2 (apart from the fact it was orange :eek: )
 
was a fave of mine that car 👍
 
you dont get it, cause it aint in the game
 
Yeh, there was a thread like this a while ago, you can't get it in the game, as far as I know for the PAL version.
 
T'was in GT2 indeed, with the Xanavi S15, too.

Only Silvia GT we get in GT3 is the RAZO/C-West one. Pity...
 
daisin silvia? i'm mad that they didn't put my hybrid lowrider cuda funnycar in GT3 :lol:
 
Back