exigeracer Messages 5,987 Mar 29, 2007 #2 Oh wow. Oh man, what a job. I laughed through the whole thing. I also think I've done some of those things with the Escort... Oh dear.
Oh wow. Oh man, what a job. I laughed through the whole thing. I also think I've done some of those things with the Escort... Oh dear.
opendriver Messages 3,704 Mar 30, 2007 #3 They wouldn't even have to pay me for something like that, no one is supposed to have that much fun at there job I was laughing pretty hard during the video, good find:tup:
They wouldn't even have to pay me for something like that, no one is supposed to have that much fun at there job I was laughing pretty hard during the video, good find:tup:
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Mar 30, 2007 #5 *Dixie horn* Great find! I want that job, too!
Stevisiov GTP_Sigma Premium Messages 5,602 England, Warwickshire Messages GTP_Sigma Mar 30, 2007 #6 Hell that has to be a seriously cool job but i hope medical costs are covered, i mean those jumps in the van looked pretty risky, and a personal chiropractor wouldn't go a miss because there are some seriously bumpy roads on that vid
Hell that has to be a seriously cool job but i hope medical costs are covered, i mean those jumps in the van looked pretty risky, and a personal chiropractor wouldn't go a miss because there are some seriously bumpy roads on that vid
UnoMOTO mmmmkay Premium Messages 4,445 Colorado Messages GTP_UnoMOTO Mar 30, 2007 #8 Jim Prower *Dixie horn* Click to expand... Thats what I thought too. Soccer Mom just went Dukes of Hazard on us!
Jim Prower *Dixie horn* Click to expand... Thats what I thought too. Soccer Mom just went Dukes of Hazard on us!
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Mar 30, 2007 #9 Looks like fun.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Apr 6, 2007 #11 Great find!
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Apr 11, 2007 #13 I am SURE someone posted this about a month ago. EDIT: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91583
I am SURE someone posted this about a month ago. EDIT: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91583