Where Do You Find This Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 8 comments
  • 1,256 views
I think it's the one in the Gran Turismo dealership, the one with the Ford GT Test Car
 
No, that's a 350.

Just looked at your link there and considering there's no stats or a photo of the car I'd question if the car is actually in the game.
 
I believe the 370Z Tuned Car is just another name for the 370Z GT Academy
 
It can only be acquired via Gift Ticket.
I think it's "Level" car, but I don't remember which one.
People have complained about this before, as there is nothing you can specifically do to get one. You are either lucky enough to get it via Gift Ticket, or you will need to find someone willing to trade it. Much like the Chrome paint, it's just down to luck.
 
You probably get it as a ticket car, if you're lucky.
 
Back