Where do you import GT5 JP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emkay1
  • 41 comments
  • 4,759 views
Messages
2
Hi,
I want to know at what online shops you are going to import the JP-Version of Gran Turismo 5 (if you do at all).

I live in Germany and would appreciate a shop that delivers to that country ;)

Thank you for your help!

EmKay
 
I was thinking of Play Asia myself, but I don't know if they deliver to Germany.
 
Yes Asia.

Ordered my Prologue from them along with a Dual Shock 3 and they were cheaper than it would have been if I'd waited for an official UK release...
 
I was thinking of Play Asia myself, but I don't know if they deliver to Germany.

play asia delivers to Germany. I am properly gonna get it from amazon japan or play asia, haven't decided yet. Going to choose the one with the faster delivery service :D
 
For guys in US to wonder the same, PlayAsia is the site to go.
 
YesAsia.

Play-Asia doesn't ship to Europe. (Bastards!)

I'm waiting for the Special Edition to be put up to pre-order it right away with the fastest shipping option :D
 
play asia delivers to Germany. I am properly gonna get it from amazon japan or play asia, haven't decided yet. Going to choose the one with the faster delivery service :D
Germany is in Europe. Play-Asia do not ship PS3 related stuff to Europe.
 
Thank you very much for your help. PlayAsia was my first thought, too, but as already mentioned, they don't deliver to Germany :-(
I guess I will try YesAsia or ebay when the time comes (Can't wait for March to arrive)!

EmKay
 
I have just recently ordered an American copy of the game Demon's Souls from Renchi, who are based in Hong Kong.

Shipping by registered airmail to the UK will take 5 - 10 days apparantly.
 
I imported GT5P from Renchi.com and it was delivered less than 48 hours later, excellent!
 
YesAsia.

Play-Asia doesn't ship to Europe. (Bastards!)

I'm waiting for the Special Edition to be put up to pre-order it right away with the fastest shipping option :D

Nice to know that "bastard" and "bitch" are legal on this forum, as long as you don't refer to any GTP members as one. On topic, I think good things come to those who wait. Besides, I got GT4 to tide me over. If it doesn't last until then, maybe I'll buy World of Warcraft :lol: and try to get to a super-high level while becoming the size of a whale, feasting on Rockstar Energy Drink and Doritos.
 
im also looking to pre order from japan to europe, tryed yes asia but its not on the site only gt5p?
 
What do people in Australia usually use to import from Japan? I've never imported a game before, but I might for GT5 depending on how the release dates fall ;)
 
I imported GT5P from Renchi.com and it was delivered less than 48 hours later, excellent!
I ordered GT4 and Gt5P from renchi.com and both were quickely delivered.
I live in France
 
Germany is in Europe. Play-Asia do not ship PS3 related stuff to Europe.

eeh, play asia ships to Europe. I live in Switzerland and order games all the time from play-asia. Just received Final Fantasy 13 the other day
 
What do people in Australia usually use to import from Japan? I've never imported a game before, but I might for GT5 depending on how the release dates fall ;)

Play asia.
 
If I get the japanese version will it work on my english/england PS3, please answer. :D
 
I have just recently ordered an American copy of the game Demon's Souls from Renchi, who are based in Hong Kong.

Shipping by registered airmail to the UK will take 5 - 10 days apparantly.

I imported GT5P from Renchi.com and it was delivered less than 48 hours later, excellent!

The same here I had my copy of GT5P from Renchi and it got to me (country right next to Germany ;) ) in no time.
Plus they are sending me e-mails with promotions like 10%off so if price would not be too big and if online works properly I might get it from there (and I'm also considering Daemons Souls ...)

In overall I recommend Renchi.
 
Still eagerly waiting for either yesasia or renchi to put up GT5 for pre-order. I have to be the very first to get it :P
 
Still waiting for renchi to put up GT5 for pre-order, or some else how deliver it on eu =)
 
eeh, play asia ships to Europe. I live in Switzerland and order games all the time from play-asia. Just received Final Fantasy 13 the other day

I believe they do ship to Europe, just not to EU countries though.
It wasn't so a few years ago. I ordered both GT4P and GT4 from them but had to resort to renchi back in 2007 to order GT5P!
 
I'm gonna have my GF pick it up when she's in Japan.
 
Back