Where do you like to do it !

United Kingdom
unitied kingdom
springerman
So guy`s and gal`s for my daily bonus car i have been visiting Autodrome Lago Maggiore in Premium Sports Lounge with my N200 Mazda RX500 .
After ten clean laps and winning by approx 35 seconds this nets me 405,000 Cr with a 170% car handicap and 8,910 Exp so not a bad result

So where do you like to go to knock out those 26 lovely miles.

I fell for your clickbait thread title :lol:

Jerome
Hi love your tunes by the way have used quite few off them
But seriously am trying to see what ,where and why people use certain way`s to achieve their 26 miles of daily fun or grind as whatever the case may be

So guy`s and gal`s for my daily bonus car i have been visiting Autodrome Lago Maggiore in Premium Sports Lounge with my N200 Mazda RX500 .
After ten clean laps and winning by approx 35 seconds this nets me 405,000 Cr with a 170% car handicap and 8,910 Exp so not a bad result

So where do you like to go to knock out those 26 lovely miles.
Is it bog standard or a set up for the RX500?

Hi love your tunes by the way have used quite few off them
But seriously am trying to see what ,where and why people use certain way`s to achieve their 26 miles of daily fun or grind as whatever the case may be

Thanks man! I've been absolutely slammed pre and current covid19 with kids, FT job, small businesses. I don't think I've raced in 2020 yet?

I used to just XBow @ Bluemoon for cash money with rubber bands on my controller.

Jerome

I do the Professional Events Gr.1 race at Circuit de la Sarthe with my Toyota TS050-Hybrid 2016. It is plenty long enough at 68km and takes 17 mins giving Cr330,000 and about 8,400XP with a CRB.

La Sarthe in the TS050 is my favourite combination so it makes sense that I do that race.

To earn your daily bonus car where you do it and what you do it in
All you have to do is drive 28.x miles on the game. Doesn’t matter what mode or vehicle. Just drive.:cheers:

Edit: after reviewing your 1st post, try going into the Online Lobby and backing out to main menu. Not 100% but don’t think that bug has been fixed.

For me it's usually Dodge Tomahawk X VGT around Route X for 2 laps.

I've been doing campaign races from time to time as well but that's my usual go to because I usually have other games awaiting attention so want to
complete it quick.

Professional League, Monza with the SRT Tomahawk, with a CRB (which is piss easy) nets you 330,000 and 6,600 Exp in about 9 minutes...about 2 million an hour and nearly 40,000 Exp :cheers:

• Custom Race
  • Gr.4
  • Pro Difficulty
  • Boost off
  • Time Setting 30 Mins to 1hr
  • Full Damage
  • 5x Fuel, 5x Tire wear
  • Decrease power, increase weight (amount depends on car)
You can have a pretty decent race there, compared to GT League...

Latest Posts

Back