Where Do You Think Horizon 6 Will Take Place?

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 84 comments

Where do you think Horizon 6 will take place?

• Russia

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Asia (Other)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • India

• Australia

• New Zealand

• Antarctica

• Argentina

• Brazil

• Chile

• South America (Other)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Central America

• Canada

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • United States

• Africa (Central)

• Africa (North)

• Africa (West)

• Africa (East)

• Africa (South)

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Europe (Iberian Peninsula)

• Europe (Scandinavia)

• Europe (east)

• Europe (Central)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • United Kingdom

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Mexico

• Other

• Asia (SE)

• Korea

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Voted for Iceland because it has good potential, I mean look at this :

6ring-road-iceland-small.jpg

5-day-iceland-road-trip-driving.jpg

129313c995b2290999788303e0ba4152.jpg

vsco5e2184cfaf0bf.jpg

Playground games are busy making the next Fable so I think Horizon 5 might be the last Horizon. I think they might start a new series. Let's call this game "Forza Street" (Not the mobile junk). It will take place in Japan with a whole bunch of new features and the playstyle will be different from Horizon.

Playground games are busy making the next Fable so I think Horizon 5 might be the last Horizon. I think they might start a new series. Let's call this game "Forza Street" (Not the mobile junk). It will take place in Japan with a whole bunch of new features and the playstyle will be different from Horizon.
LOL, judging from the number of new jobs they've been advertising PG aren't about to drop their current cash cow. RPGs demand different skills than sandbox racing games so I kinda doubt the overlap between their Horizon and Fable teams will be that great.

Last edited:
I still maintain that Turkey is a great location.
1625240324925.jpeg

mount Ericyes
1625240431213.jpeg

Greek/Roman ruins that could be a playground sort of area, like the Abbey in Horizon 2

1625240559385.jpeg

Black Sea coastal roads
1625240589072.jpeg

Aegean Sea coastal roads
1625240691278.jpeg

Mediterranean Sea coastal roads
1625240910243.jpeg

Steppes in NE Turkey

In my opinion Turkey has geographical diversity almost akin to Mexico, which makes it ideal for me

Last edited:
I would go against the stream and say The Netherlands.
PG would love that place, just like they love Mexico 😂😉

Last edited:
I would go against the stream and say The Netherlands.
PG would love that place, just like they love Mexico 😂😉
Like Singapore I don't know what the locale offers in terms of elevation but at least you'd be able to drift the Rijksweg 10 around Amsterdam.

Last edited:
Just look at this weeks festival playlist series " Captain jack " It's first race at Broadway village circuit is 1 lap, and the track is very short and the cars even slower. ( not possible to win in solo mode )

Since presumably the next game will be exclusive to the new consoles. I say break free of the geographic/cultural limitations. Let's have a virtual world of unlimited landmarks and tracks, where our created avatars can hang around their houses, furnish them, even play older racing games in their in game console (very meta). Let's have car and track and terrain design labs... Let's have an Horizon beyond.

The Mexico setting has made me think that Cuba would be a good place for Horizon to visit in the future - it's got its own unique car culture, it's already an island with no need for invisible walls, and it isn't seen much in games. Obviously politics get in the way, and I'm sure people would complain if there were two consecutive instalments set in the Americas, but it'd be interesting to see. Brazil would make a decent alternative too, again with its own very different cars and domestic manufacturing.

Like Singapore I don't know what the locale offers in terms of elevation but at least you'd be able to drift the Rijksweg 10 around Amsterdam.
The map in FH3 was pretty much all flatland, so it woulden't be the first time.
Columbia could be another hot spot for PG 😉

I’d love a map above the arctic circle in Norway. Fjords, mountains, glaciers, plateaus, etc.

two seasons: midnight sun season and polar night season. Aurora borealis occuring often. Lots of snow and ice. ;)
Me too, i love the snow in FH4, when you put snow tyres on 👍🆒

I think I would still like to see South Africa. If they do decide to go to an Asian country though, someplace like Thailand would be good.

Back