Where GT Sport demo share upload my photos ?

• Thread starter PeterMac
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland
Poland
PiterMacPL
Have a question, where GT Sport demo share my photos ? can I search this photos on some website ?

Thank you, i will check but you mean Gran Turismo network where them keep in library in game or I can find them somewhere in internet ?

Last edited:
As far as I know you can't find them on the internet. The ingame library is also where you can share within the "Gran Turismo Social Network" within the game. Currently you can't access them outside the game.

I’m guessing gran-turismo.com will have some sorts of community page for this like GT6. And then there’s the upcoming companion app.

When you go to your profile, all the photos captured and shared can be found there. You have to navigate to online library in each category, they should be there.
We should have a GT sport section on https://www.gran-turismo.com/ to log into like we did in GT6 (hopefully soon)

3A5848CA-E90A-442F-9489-132814D5CDAC.png

Be patient, the game isn’t out yet. I’m 110% sure this will happen, since this is also where we’ll upload our custom decals.
And don’t forget like I said we’ll also get that companion app where you can view the social aspects of the game.

Be patient, the game isn’t out yet. I’m 110% sure this will happen, since this is also where we’ll upload our custom decals.
And don’t forget like I said we’ll also get that companion app where you can view the social aspects of the game.

March 20th, 2019...

Still waiting... ;-)

No. I'm looking for browser access to MY own galleries. As far as I can tell, there's no way to view your own stuff unless you're in the game, or with the "companion app". I just get a blank page using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a Mac. I have two 27" monitors, so I don't want to pull out a 4 inch phone screen just to view my stuff when I'm killing time between daily races. And leaving the "Race Entry" screen on PS4 means having to manually set a separate timer to know when the entry deadline is expired. Not exactly efficient or convenient for those of us who still prefer an actual computer and keyboard over a tablet/phone.

When they make a tablet that comes with two 27" monitors for video editing, then I'll buy one. Till then, my Mac is my daily workhorse.

No. I'm looking for browser access to MY own galleries. As far as I can tell, there's no way to view your own stuff unless you're in the game, or with the "companion app". I just get a blank page using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a Mac. I have two 27" monitors, so I don't want to pull out a 4 inch phone screen just to view my stuff when I'm killing time between daily races. And leaving the "Race Entry" screen on PS4 means having to manually set a separate timer to know when the entry deadline is expired. Not exactly efficient or convenient for those of us who still prefer an actual computer and keyboard over a tablet/phone.

When they make a tablet that comes with two 27" monitors for video editing, then I'll buy one. Till then, my Mac is my daily workhorse.
Copy them to a memory stick and transfer them to what ever device you like.

Copy them to a memory stick and transfer them to what ever device you like.
Thanks for yet another clunky, manual, and only partial-solution for a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place. Not sure why everyone is so quick to deflect me away from pointing out an incredibly obvious flaw. You guys clearly think everything is great the way it is, and that I should simply resort to some manual method. Fine, I will never speak of this issue again, since I'm clearly the only person in the world who still uses a computer.

Riiiiight.

Thanks for yet another clunky, manual, and only partial-solution for a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place. Not sure why everyone is so quick to deflect me away from pointing out an incredibly obvious flaw. You guys clearly think everything is great the way it is, and that I should simply resort to some manual method. Fine, I will never speak of this issue again, since I'm clearly the only person in the world who still uses a computer.

Riiiiight.
No one is trying to deflect you, they are simply trying to help and offer solutions

As such the ****** attitude isn't really warrented.

@Dino Ridgeway

You have access to your gallery too, as long as you share it online.

But the pictures you take that you don't share are stored in your console and not on Polyphony's servers.

Riiiiight.
It's not our fault the "problem" exists, so sorry for trying to help.

It's not our fault the "problem" exists, so sorry for trying to help.
I didn't ask for your help. I said I was still waiting for browser access to my gallery content, after you touted the wonders of the "companion app". And I certainly never asked for a bunch of jerry-rigged, gum and tape solutions.

If I complain about my car being broken down, I guess you guys are the type who think you're helping by explaining how walking works, huh?

Thanks, but no thanks.

I didn't ask for your help. I said I was still waiting for browser access to my gallery content, after you touted the wonders of the "companion app". And I certainly never asked for a bunch of jerry-rigged, gum and tape solutions.

If I complain about my car being broken down, I guess you guys are the type who think you're helping by explaining how walking works, huh?

Thanks, but no thanks.
I think we're done here. You're certainly not making a very good impression for your first posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back