Free “My First Gran Turismo” Demo Coming Later This Year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 670 comments
  • 165,353 views
IMG_1168.jpeg


Finally got some spare time to get this off my to-do list. Very nostalgic for sure!
 
Okay, I've been searching around and I cant find this info anywhere...but has something happened to "My First Gran Turismo in the last 6 months?!?

Last time I logged in I'm pretty sure I could download the top ten fastest laps for the licences and use them as a ghost (or at least watch them?!?) Now I can only see the times but not watch them or download them.

I beat all my dad's old records a while back and he reports that he has beaten all of mine so I wanted to go back and take them all back again, but without the capacity to watch the world's best and learn some of their tricks it'll take me a lot longer?!?
 
It does seem like they took away the replays.

I checked B-1 leaderboard just a couple weeks ago and the replays were still there.
 
Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to use trial and error and perseverance. Thanks for confirming it wasn't just a false memory I had!
 
I would like to see more content for MFGT though I'm basically not the target audience (I'm buying the main games anyway) but to bring more players into the world of Gran Turismo. I had quite some fun with MFGT and some of the UI differences were pretty nice and you see some of these in the Power Pack DLC (car selection screen for example).
 
Interesting.
IMG_8007.webp


I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Thought it might have kept the file online.
 
Interesting.
View attachment 1528621

I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Thought it might have kept the file online.

Does these mean that you can get a second set of free cars for GT7 then 🤔 (not sure why you would want to though)
 
Last edited:
Doesn’t reward cars again.
You can be Virgin only once....



Believe it or not, I am still...
... haven't even played MFGT yet despite downloading it on first day lol


I just started PP the other week, what a pack !
 
Wonder if PD will do another demo. The first one was free and didn't need to have the game, but the prize cars could be added to the main game.

Is it possible for PD to offer say the Power Pack without anyone having to buy the main game?

It'd be interesting marketing. Being able to use add ons without buying the main game, but obviously missing out on main game features and events.
 
Finally got this finished. I'd totally forgotten about it. Then after seeing this thread pop up, I thought, "Oh yeah! I need to finish that." So I did.
 
Back