Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

• Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments

Where on earth are u?

• Europe

Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 11 3.1%

• Total voters
well, i'm from canada, just got gt3 for cmas \o/ =D

so this is my gt4 forumn entrance msg, ow if you excuse me i'm off to search the forumn to see about transfering gt2 info into gt3 (i've heard something about this somewhere)

Originally posted by live4speed
You have to say it backwards now.

Let me run that by ya again...

Sedaced wef a fo esruoc eth revo dlrow dezilivic eth ot gniraeppasid ylwols morf yrautcnas latnemnorivne etaciled siht peek dna Setats Detinu Nretsaehtuos eth ni efildliw rehto fo noitcnitxe eth stneverp dna reed yek erar ylemertxe eth stih eno on os HPM 53 ta Enip Gib hguorht lwarc ot evah I

I have to crawl through Big Pine at 35 MPH so no one hits the extremely rare key deer and prevents the extinction of other wildlife in the Southeastern United States and keep this delicate environmental sanctuary from slowly disappearing to the civilized world over the course of a few decades.

Originally posted by Div is back
Im in CANADA! Quebec

30 december and its RAINING!
dec 30th and it is snowing on the other side of the continent :P (snow=rare because we do not tend to get much precipitation around here
:-( )

a couple Floridains I see. . . just a stone throws away from Orlando. . . Which might be changing here soon

Back