Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments
  • 12,027 views

Where on earth are u?

  • Europe

    Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

    Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

    Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

    Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

    Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

    Votes: 11 3.1%

  • Total voters
    353
I live in the Swiss Alps by day and tucked up in bed in Manchester England at night :D :p


;)
 
Nice one there P 👍

Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
'bout 100kays north west of Melbourne
 
Originally:
SoCal (Southern California) 👍

Currently:
Fort Worth-less, Texas 👎

Ultimately: (& Soon I Hope!!!)
Koh Chang / Southern Thailand 👍
 
Originally posted by UB57
Originally:
SoCal (Southern California) 👍

Currently:
Fort Worth-less, Texas 👎

Ultimately: (& Soon I Hope!!!)
Koh Chang / Southern Thailand 👍

Why thailand, for the chicks and the beach??
 
Originally posted by toleman19
Why thailand, for the chicks and the beach??

Just the Beach (+ Thai Food & Culture), been Happily Married for 31 years!!!...UB57
 
i' m from Guyana in South America (only english speaking country there.... well we don't speak like people from england but like jamaicans), but now i live in NY.
 
Australia
 
cool

and guess what ive been to canada aswell
 
I haven't been to Canada...Scope, you might want to see PunkRock, StevieMo or Mr. Deap...they're some other Canadians on the board, if you thought you were being outnumbered or something...:p
 
i'm from London UK, but im originally from Pluto
 
I'm from Doncaster, England! Damn right!! I think the only thing we are known for is crappy old trains :lol:
Us brits are not vicious!!! Grrrrrr:banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :lol:
 
Back