Where is the 488? And why do we have a 2016 919 with a 2015 Interior?

The Ferrari 488 and its GT3 counterpart could come as a DLC. Introducing the 458 GT3 was a pretty smart move, because it's one of the really few cars what isn't featured in most of other racing games.

And Polyphony is everthing but they aren't lazy.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

We are talking about racing right? Faster and quicker is what it's all about? Not just speed, its faster around a track.

Only thing the 458 is better at? It sounds better and its cheaper.

With technology nowadays, turbo lag is negligible. This is not an F40.

488 is newer technology, you don't see challenge cars sticking to 458's because of the turbo lag of the 488.

No sir. Look at a Dyno graph of a turbo and NA vehicle. Turbo lag isn’t as noticeable today. The power delivery is still very real, and that sudden rush of power causes the tires to do fun things that slow you down

No sir. Look at a Dyno graph of a turbo and NA vehicle. Turbo lag isn’t as noticeable today. The power delivery is still very real, and that sudden rush of power causes the tires to do fun things that slow you down
Show me where a 458 is faster around a track then a 488 due to that rush of power causing it to slow down.

I won't even search for it because I am 100% sure the 488 is faster around the nurburgring.

Just need to learn how to adjust as a driver.

Show me where a 458 is faster around a track then a 488 due to that rush of power causing it to slow down.

I won't even search for it because I am 100% sure the 488 is faster around the nurburgring.

Just need to learn how to adjust as a driver.
Look man, we can sit here and play virtual theory all day. Run your 488, and a 458. And report back. We can all do the same. Then it will be abundantly clear to all.

Lol

If it's all personal preference that's fine, you like a 458 over a 488.

But based on facts, a 488 IS faster than a 458, you can't deny that.

The 919 in 2016 and 2015 was built around the same monocoque I believe, so the cockpit will be the same.

13 posts of utterly childish back and forth bickering deleted. I thought it went without saying, but keep the thread on topic. Take the bickering to a conversation.

Couldn’t agree more. Looks like I’ve started another “I don’t like....” thread. Isn’t there already 20 of these?

To stay on topic- I look forward to 488 dlc so I can do a 458vs488 shoot out.

Back