Where to find track layouts?

• Thread starter MadsHilde
  • 5 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Where do I see the layouts of all the tracks included?
When I scroll through them in solo mode, I can't see the layout of the track. That makes it pretty hard to pick which I would like to race.

Im not sure there is an option or screen to see track layouts. They are relying on us to know the layouts in our heads. Luckily enough for me I know a majority of them but I would imagine for some people it will be tricky.

Where do I see the layouts of all the tracks included?
When I scroll through them in solo mode, I can't see the layout of the track. That makes it pretty hard to pick which I would like to race.

Not sure if it's on consoles but on PC when scrolling through the tracks there is a button on the right saying something along the lines of "Show full location list", this brings up a menu where the layouts will be displayed.

If you're on console you may have to press Y or Triangle (Not too sure on that) to reach it.

Not sure if it's on consoles but on PC when scrolling through the tracks there is a button on the right saying something along the lines of "Show full location list", this brings up a menu where the layouts will be displayed.

If you're on console you may have to press Y or Triangle (Not too sure on that) to reach it.
I can confirm this is on the PS4 and does show you the layout of each track.

Strange design choice, that menu should be the default one, while the list should be secondary for presentation purposes.

I loaded each version of Sonoma looking for the right layout before I found that... Sadly they don't have the most common layout of that track in the game.

Back