where to get an xport in the uk

• Thread starter MG era
  • 12 comments
Well, you CAN if you want to pay far too much.

Or you can go to http://www.play.com/ - £17.99 (40% saving on Amazon and Codejunkies at £29.99) with free delivery in the UK & mainland EU.

dannyboy are u really stupid the v2 at the end means ps2 version just xport means ps1 version. jeebus when u bought it did u even check. it might as av well said really fake xport an ustill would av bought it:banghead:

Originally posted by Famine
Well, you CAN if you want to pay far too much.

Or you can go to http://www.play.com/ - £17.99 (40% saving on Amazon and Codejunkies at £29.99) with free delivery in the UK & mainland EU.

Yeah they got bargains in there for sure :cool: Xport is currently out of stock though :P I'd still get it here though, cheapest around ;)

Originally posted by tm2003
dannyboy are u really stupid the v2 at the end means ps2 version just xport means ps1 version. jeebus when u bought it did u even check. it might as av well said really fake xport an ustill would av bought it:banghead:

Not sure what your thinkin, but there was no xports for PS1. The xport V1 was for PS2, and should be able to be updated to a V2 by downloading the PC software from codejunkies.com.

I bought min from codejunkies and paid £29.99... But that was 15 months ago now. Play rule!

I got my blue DS2 from there :D

Originally posted by tm2003

I'm not the stupid one here its you. Xport was never released on ps1 and since the cable in the box was a usb lead and there is no usb plug in the ps1 you might want to check out the details before you post and if it said really fake xport on the box i don't think that electronics boutique would have sold it. Also who is dannyboy?? :lol:

But nonetheless you paid money for it and threw it away, rather than taking it back to EB or downloading the V2 software from Codejunkies...?

Back