Where You At Supra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buhnanah
  • 47 comments
  • 4,571 views
Messages
65
Messages
Buhnanah
I still haven't found 1 Supra on the used dealerships... Is it that rare?
 
How many in game days have you checked in the Used Car Dealership?
 
I see the SUPRA RZ all the time in my UCD. I guess you have bad luck. You should be able to trade for one quite easily.
 
Buhnanah
I still haven't found 1 Supra on the used dealerships... Is it that rare?

if you cycle through the license test loading screens (where the bar actually shows progress) the UCD will refresh completely for every 5 race loading screens. You don't have to race, just load the actual license test. Just FYI.
 
if you cycle through the license test loading screens (where the bar actually shows progress) the UCD will refresh completely for every 5 race loading screens. You don't have to race, just load the actual license test. Just FYI.

or you could go to sunday cup & start & quit the race 5 times which is about 10 times quicker. Just FYI ;)
 
I have a bunch of Supras. They're all standard :(
 
Supras turn up when you're not looking for them. Trust me, been there myself.
 
Sort of unrelated, but I can't believe the Supra isn't a premium car. WTF PD?
 
It'll probably get the Premium treatment... hopefully.

I think the ST205 Celica is more of a criminally blatant omission given that they modeled the Rally car which has an identical body to the road car albeit a few differences.


I myself only have one low-mileage Supra RZ and one low-mileage Supra 2.5GT Turbo and I don't care to have any others.
 
i had to wait like 3 months before i eventually found one....if u want to cycle the UCD quickly go into licences and start one then quickly forward to next one...do that from say ia-1 to ia-5 and u will have a full new list....only takes likes 2-3 mins

and yes ive got a 93 tt IRL :P
 
Every time I see the thread title I want to post a Boost Mobile video of it saying "Where you at?" :lol:
 
Sort of unrelated, but I can't believe the Supra isn't a premium car. WTF PD?

But there are three premium Supra's? The Turbo '88 version, and the Castrol Tom's Supra and YellowHat Supra. Oh sure, they're not PROPER Supra's. Yes they are! They've even got the name in them! :dunce:
 
but there are three premium supra's? The turbo '88 version, and the castrol tom's supra and yellowhat supra. Oh sure, they're not proper supra's. Yes they are! They've even got the name in them! :dunce:

-1
 
The '88 Turbo A uses an older M series engine, whilst the 2.5 GT Twin Turbo R uses the 1JZ, and the SZ-R and RZ Supras use the 2JZ, so there is quite a difference - the GT500 cars don't even have straight sixes! :dunce:

I guess the '88 Turbo A was just more iconic in Japan...

Incidentally, I only have one RZ and a couple of SZ-Rs - one of which is tuned close to RZ specs, since it took forever for an RZ to show up for me. Anyone else think it odd that the SZ-R cannot be turboded?
 
FT-86 is a Supra and premium... the newest supra is a FT-HS but not in GT5
 
FT-86 is a Supra and premium... the newest supra is a FT-HS but not in GT5

Uh, the FT-86 is a 200 hp RWD concept car, clearly drawing on the legend of the AE86 Corolla. The FT-HS, on the other hand, is a 400 (hybrid) hp RWD concept car that might better inherit the (Celica) Supra mantle. Neither car is necessarily indicative of a final production model, however.

There is a possibility that Toyota may offer the car with two engines, one with the 2.0 Subaru Boxer-four and another with a Toyota V6. Maybe the V6 model will get "Supra" appended to its name (whatever that turns out to be), like the Celica did. After all, supra means "above".
 
I've bought 3 or 4.. Though one is NA as it was red (I have a red 98tt) but not Ren Red. :( Wonder if the GS/Aristo come in Ren Red, or all are Super Red 4?
 
I don't know if people have decided whether certain cars actually show up less often than others in the UCD, but if they're all equally common to find, it seems as if the Supra is less common because there are only the four models, as opposite to the dozen or more used Skylines, Miatas, S2000s, RX-7s, Evos, and STIs.
 
or you could go to sunday cup & start & quit the race 5 times which is about 10 times quicker. Just FYI ;)

That's what I do when I'm desperate in finding a specific car! I feel so retarded, just wasting days :scared:
 
i have one...now that ive remembered that....i think im going to tune it up this weekend
 
I always buy low milage supra rz that i see in he UCD, then i trade with like minded people.
 
I've only seen the Supra RZ once, and obvioulsy bought it, and I've had the game since day 0. I have seen, however, quite a lot of SZ-Rs, but the truth is that I haven't bought anyone. Beautiful car, it's a shame it's not a premium car :(
 
I've got two RZs I can trade asap. Let me know what you have to trade. I have a blue one and a gray one.
 
i have both a Supra RZ and SZ-R lol they come around quite a bit
 
But there are three premium Supra's? The Turbo '88 version, and the Castrol Tom's Supra and YellowHat Supra. Oh sure, they're not PROPER Supra's. Yes they are! They've even got the name in them! :dunce:

I was referring to the generation 4 (93-02) Supra street car.
 
I guess I'll try the Sunday Cup thing, and try out my luck.
 
I found this, pretty rare :)
torktig.jpg

This is how it should look
 
Back