Where You At Supra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buhnanah
  • 47 comments
  • 4,571 views
I found this, pretty rare :)
torktig.jpg

This is how it should look

Is that a Photoshopped RZ?
 
Is that a Photoshopped RZ?
No certanly not, PD just implemented realistic aftermarket wheels and rear wing :)
 
or you could go to sunday cup & start & quit the race 5 times which is about 10 times quicker. Just FYI ;)

lol its actually quicker and easier with licenses..
 
Just bought a Supra RZ 15 minutes ago. :P Good luck

Edit: since this is an alternate account that I am using until my PS3 can access my PSN account with save data, I dont mind trading you the one I have when PSN goes online.
 
How many miles are your supras at? I have one as well @ 3500 miles i can trade, fully tuned, but I want a 0 mile one :)
 
aha, I was more inclined to just give it away to someone who doesnt have one already. This is just from the UCD, I am racing right now so I cant tell the mileage.
 
aha, I was more inclined to just give it away to someone who doesnt have one already. This is just from the UCD, I am racing right now so I cant tell the mileage.
Okay, but the only ones that are worth trading are those low millage, over 15000 km, you wont achieve max hp
 
Well I am sure someone will want it anyway. Its a Supra! Just under 56K miles.
 
No certanly not, PD just implemented realistic aftermarket wheels and rear wing :)
Good Joke, all my Supras dont look like that. i like the Premium Supras
 
I've got only one Supra and if I'm honest, I didn't see any other during all my progress through the game.
 
i got the game the day it was out and it took me until today to get a Supra RZ
they are pretty rare and by noww i hate miatas skylines and all the other crap that keeps coming out in the UCD
 
They seem to be quite rare, I have only seen one Supra RZ (own), I've seen a few S-RZs (own 2), only have seen the Supra 2.5 Turbo R once (one), got the Celica Supra from a race (Celica 2800XX), and of course the Supra Turbo A.

I do wish they had the first gen Supra, and that the RZ was premium. But the thing that ticks me off the most is that Pd nerfed the Surpa. The 2JZ-GTE can hit 1200HP+ (Engine in the RZ) IRL, the 7M-GTE (Engine in the Supra Turbo A) can hit 700HP+ IRL, the 1JZ-GTE (2.5 Turbo R) has hit 800HP+ IRl. Why PD? Did the Super car manufacturers complain about the Supra giving them a spanking?
 
Last edited:
Just bought a Supra RZ 15 minutes ago. :P Good luck

Edit: since this is an alternate account that I am using until my PS3 can access my PSN account with save data, I dont mind trading you the one I have when PSN goes online.

Yeah sure, if you want to give it to me, I'll be glad to take it :)
 
Its even harder to find low milage cars, i only want low milage to be on the safe side, some people say, as i wrote before, that over certain millage, the hp wont be as high.
 
They seem to be quite rare, I have only seen one Supra RZ (own), I've seen a few S-RZs (own 2), only have seen the Supra 2.5 Turbo R once (one), got the Celica Supra from a race (Celica 2800XX), and of course the Supra Turbo A.

I do wish they had the first gen Supra, and that the RZ was premium. But the thing that ticks me off the most is that Pd nerfed the Surpa. The 2JZ-GTE can hit 1200HP+ (Engine in the RZ) IRL, the 7M-GTE (Engine in the Supra Turbo A) can hit 700HP+ IRL, the 1JZ-GTE (2.5 Turbo R) has hit 800HP+ IRl. Why PD? Did the Super car manufacturers complain about the Supra giving them a spanking?
Huh, the hp numbers are screwed in gt5, but 725 is pretty okay and realistic for street supras, considering its 725 rear wheel hp, which would be 800+ on the crank. In real life, I would possibly aim for 720-750 rwhp with boost not to high.
 
I was asking the same thing myself, but then after asking on the Marketplace here, I managed to pick one up. It is my favourite drag car by a mile, easily putting my Skylines into touch at 225+ mph :sly: .
 
I was asking the same thing myself, but then after asking on the Marketplace here, I managed to pick one up. It is my favourite drag car by a mile, easily putting my Skylines into touch at 225+ mph :sly: .
Good, to bad PD didnt make it premium, or had special models of the supra, for example the TRD widebody one etc.

Se ya at the drags!
 
Back