Where you get your musics?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fefonpe
  • 21 comments
  • 1,133 views
Messages
2
Where do you get your musics?
do you use kazaa or similar or you use a mp3 website?
 
From the music store where you pay for them. . .
 
Originally posted by fefonpe
Where do you get your musics?
do you use kazaa or similar or you use a mp3 website?

Haha, I love how you ask that question as if those are the only two ways to obtain "musics."

Anyway, I buy most of my music from amazon.com and other online retailers.
 
I download my music but I'm not going to tell you where since that's against the aup 👍. Give iTunes a shot though.
 
HMV, Virgin and random record shops in the Camden area.
 
I haven't d/led music in a while but I get it from Club Search Mp3. Last time I checked it was legal but that might change at any time. I've tried other paid sites and they either don't have what I'm looking for or are not worth paying for.
 
Originally posted by emad
I download my music but I'm not going to tell you where since that's against the aup 👍.
Took the words right out of my mouth:D


Originally posted by fefonpe
Where do you get your musics?
do you use kazaa or similar or you use a mp3 website?


:Edit: Remember Google loves you.
 
I usually download a few songs first and if I like, and if my bank account supports it, I walse into a crappy store called Sanity to see if they have it. Usually they don't, so I'm going to have to start ordering from online.
 
Well, the ways I get music, is through either Sam Goody (only place near me with good cd's), or unmentionable ways due to the AUP and stuff. You might want to take a look at those.
 
amazon.co.uk ad a little independant music retailer near my place at work...

i have 56k at home and i would get the sack if i downloaded mp3s at work....so i dont download them...
 
I don't. I stopped buying music CDs. The last CD I bought cost me $22, and it didn't have one song that I liked. I could've bought a DVD of the same artist for $5 less, and would have had over 2 hours of in concert video to go with all the music, and could have made it into a CD.

No more CDs for me.
 
I buy it. I usually try it short clips of the song first.
 
Barnes and Noble, Borders, or Best Buy. They're very bandwidth friendly.
 
I download most of it and when I go to Orlando, I buy some cds and the Virgin Record store.
 
I download most of mine, but if I really like a certain CD, I would buy it.
 
My friends and I swap CD's.

Oh and for those of you still being naughty and downloading music, I suggest you check out peer Gaurdian ;) ...not that I would know where to get it Cough
 
Ive been surprised at how many smaller labels sell their own music through their websites for less than youd pay for them at amazon, etc. I think one was as low as $10 including shipping for a full-length. If you do a lot of online shopping, Id check out the label thats releasing the album's website before you go to any of those websites. (And I think the artist somehow gets more money if you buy it from the label, dont quote me on that though).
 
I get it from me0w. (:
 
from Best Buy *I actually go to the store and buy them.:p *
 
Back