Which association football club do you support?

• Thread starter Lucas
  • 134 comments
None... - Am I weird :D?

I support my country (unless we're playing against Sweden), a little bit.

If you don't, see how long the marriage lasts when you tell your wife you love four other women...
Well, for some people this isn't a problem :lol:

To the topic at hand:
First and always, Manchester United.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

My hometown team, been with them since they were USL1, the Seattle Sounders.
sounders-logo.png

And the team my grandparents (on my dad's side) have supported since birth :lol: not really my team, but I like to see them do well, and I don't really support any other German team, so why not? Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia_dortmund_badge.png

I am a huge Arsenal fan, though they are not doing well at the moment, I have been following them since the early 90s. Also as I am a Dane I support the local team where i was born, and they are FC Nordsjælland the club is a new team which was founded in 2003, based on a fusion between two clubs in the suburbs of Copenhagen.
FCN became danish champions last season and played in the champions league grouped with Chelsea, Juventus and Shakhtar Donetsk.

Once a Gooner, always a Gooner

Chelsea for me in the top flight, got it from my dad and stuck with it. Local team is Nottingham Forest or Notts County, not really keen on either. Overseas it's Ajax in the Eredisivie, because I love the history of the club, and the players who have worn the white red white.

Everyone knows Middlesbrough are the best

UP THE BORO
Shame no-one told every team they've played since Christmas...

*will regret that on the last day of the season*

Updated. 55 supported clubs. Thinking of adding a link to Wikipedia for each club. Or, at least, to each league, which I consider would be more healthy.

It's like a marriage. Sure, oggle the honeys, but you always pick your wife without question. If you don't, see how long the marriage lasts when you tell your wife you love four other women...

Hypothetically, I have an offer to watch one of the three following games;

Manchester United vs. Liverpool (Inherited from the family)
Fulham vs. Chelsea (Soft spot team)
Wrexham vs. Chester

I'd be in the Eric Roberts Stand at the Racecourse every time.

Last edited:
Good luck with that, MoLiEG! :cheers:

Updated, 59 supported clubs! Added Primera División Chilena and Egyptian Premier League.

So... no promotion for Neza... :(

Even worse... those greedy owners sold the club for a few dollars, and the new owners are moving the team to another city which has absolutely no football tradition...

So... Toros Neza is no more... again...

I don't believe in football anymore... I'm going to stay away from watching it for a while...

Time to put in a box all the Neza stuff again... I don't want to see that crest, not until I get over it...

So... no promotion for Neza... :(

Even worse... those greedy owners sold the club for a few dollars, and the new owners are moving the team to another city which has absolutely no football tradition...

So... Toros Neza is no more... again...

I don't believe in football anymore... I'm going to stay away from watching it for a while...

Time to put in a box all the Neza stuff again... I don't want to see that crest, not until I get over it...

At first I would have told you to keep watching your team. But I can't possibly imagine my club being rebranded or relocated for no reason. River Plate is owned by the supporters, and it should always remain like that. Having the club bought is something nobody would accept, and I too would probably stop watching Argentine football should that happen.

EDIT: Updated your name, Katiegan! :) Should probably start to update the list, as some clubs may be playing in a different category.

At first I would have told you to keep watching your team. But I can't possibly imagine my club being rebranded or relocated for no reason. River Plate is owned by the supporters, and it should always remain like that. Having the club bought is something nobody would accept, and I too would probably stop watching Argentine football should that happen.

EDIT: Updated your name, Katiegan! :) Should probably start to update the list, as some clubs may be playing in a different category.

I know, it should be that way, but football in Mexico is a bloddy circus :yuck:... I'm so heartbroken... :( just like I was 12 years ago when the team disappeared for the 1st time...

It's very easy to follow a big team... but it's hard to follow a small one... Hard love I say... :(

what a same molieg :(

one thing i dont like about mexican.football is the ads, the shirts are full of ads t made them look really ugly.

what a same molieg :(

one thing i dont like about mexican.football is the ads, the shirts are full of ads t made them look really ugly.

And you haven't seen some of the shirst of Mexico´s 2nd division... :nervous:

Some of the worst shirts and crests can be found there... :nervous:

As for me... well... you can remove Neza from the list Lucas... Guess I'll support Internazionale from now on... God I hate Mexican Football so much right now!!!

200px-Internazionale.svg.png

Later I'll post a pic of myself with Christian Vieri.... :) That being the reason I support Inter now...

Updated. Added ACF Fiorentina, making this the 60th supported club in the forum. Also, updated the list to reflect the current divisions the teams are playing in. The most obvious changes in the list correspond to those of the English teams and the promotion of Eintracht Braunschweig to the Bundesliga.

Hyundai A League - Wellington Phoenix - New Zealand

Wellington%20Phoenix.png

Barclays Premier League - Manchester United - England

Manchester-United.png20111122183305.jpg

:)

Latest Posts

Back