Which car are you looking forward to drive in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter user44
  • 1,493 comments
  • 179,118 views
This will sound really weird but I'm hoping in the Chevrolet dealerships, there will be the Aveo5. thats what I drive now and I would like to drive it in cockpit mode with the same modifications I've installed.

Man, it would be great to see if the top speed I've achieved will be the same as in game.
 
This is exactly what I was thinking. lol Good idea man. I'm pretty disappointed at the wasted pixels for Nascar. Sorry, I know it's an opinion and don't want to start a debate but I honestly can't wait to take the Spoon Civic and go smoke these cars on their own tracks!! :D

But, really, I can't wait to take out any DC2 ITR or EK9 CTR on the Nurburgring. And just listen to that sweet VTEC release. Wait for it.... wait for it... YESSS 9 grand redline, and shift. Heaven!!

Yes, I'm a Honda fanboi but like pretty much all the Japanese tuner cars.

Hell yeah.

And then I'd start a race where I'm in a Dodge Ram, my opponents are all LM proto's and touring cars, and we're on indianapolis.

DEMO DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PUNY RACE CARS ARE NO MACH FOR MORE THAN 2.5 TONS ON AMERICAN STEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

"On related news today, about 29 drivers are left dead in their cars on indianapolis speedway, in what looks the aftermath of a war. Authorities believe the killer may be the crazy guy in a Dodge Ram that flew out of the speedway today, screaming his ass off about destroying race cars...... "
 
This will sound really weird but I'm hoping in the Chevrolet dealerships, there will be the Aveo5. thats what I drive now and I would like to drive it in cockpit mode with the same modifications I've installed.

Man, it would be great to see if the top speed I've achieved will be the same as in game.

60mph?

Of course GT5 would need wind effects for that to happen.
 
Anything Holden, Ferrari, Classic, Australian, or lambo
 
60mph?

Of course GT5 would need wind effects for that to happen.

LOL, man that car sure is something, errr, yeah.........
 
1966 AC Cobra 427 Mk 3, with 7.0ltr Nascar sideoiler engine.
BMW Z8
Jaguar XFR
2010 Jaguar XKR
Plymouth Superbird
Spyker C8 Laviolette
BMW M1
08 Dodge Viper SRT-10
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC + Esprit Sport 350
Maserati Bora
1964 Maserati 5000GT
Lotus Super Seven
VW Beach Buggy maybe
Daimler SP250 Dart
Please add Bentleys PD pleeeeease.
 
Last edited:
This will sound really weird but I'm hoping in the Chevrolet dealerships, there will be the Aveo5. thats what I drive now and I would like to drive it in cockpit mode with the same modifications I've installed.

Man, it would be great to see if the top speed I've achieved will be the same as in game.

As do I. So far, the Chevy dealerships in GT have been nothing but Camaros and Corvettes, plus the lonely Chevelle and SSR. This game needs many more, be it the Aveo, the Cobalt SS, the Impala SS, etc.

BTW, in case you didn't know, the Aveo5 is in Forza 3.
 
Hell yeah.

And then I'd start a race where I'm in a Dodge Ram, my opponents are all LM proto's and touring cars, and we're on indianapolis.

DEMO DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PUNY RACE CARS ARE NO MACH FOR MORE THAN 2.5 TONS ON AMERICAN STEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

"On related news today, about 29 drivers are left dead in their cars on indianapolis speedway, in what looks the aftermath of a war. Authorities believe the killer may be the crazy guy in a Dodge Ram that flew out of the speedway today, screaming his ass off about destroying race cars...... "

I've met you on forza and I sussed your trick. I waited for you to take everyone out and I strolled past the carnage.
 
The ferrari 458, the 430 scuderia, the f50, the enzo, the lamborghini gallardo Valentino Balboni, the Reventon, the Lexus LF A, the SLS AMG and the Nissan GTR(I want to drive it round the Ring). Last but certainly not the least, the Pagani Zonda F and Cinque(look at my avatar). Also looking foward to some classic cars, formulas and racing cars. This 24h Nurburgring will be the best ever because there are A LOT of Options. Finally, I will test drive every car mentioned above on the top gear test track and review them Top Gear style
 
Most of all the Corvette ZR-1, then the Veyron, and finally the Enzo which has been my dream car since i was about...10.
 
gotta be a cossie of some kind would love both of the big ones rs500 sierra and the escort
 
Editing...

Confirmed Cars:

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)

Ferrari 458 Italia

Ferrari Enzo

McLaren F1

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4

Dodge Viper ACR

Ford GT

Lexus LF-A


Unconfirmed Cars:

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV

Lamborghini Diablo/ SV/GTR

Ferrari F50

Maserati MC12

Koenigsegg CCX/CCXR

Aston Martin One-77

Gumpert Apollo

RUF CTR3

RUF RT-12
 
2010 Honda Fit Sport in Orange.
 
Alfa Romeo 159 Ti and if there will be, Alfa Romeo 159 Sportwagon.
 
1966 AC Cobra 427 Mk 3, with 7.0ltr Nascar sideoiler engine.
BMW Z8
Jaguar XFR
2010 Jaguar XKR
Plymouth Superbird
Spyker C8 Laviolette
BMW M1
08 Dodge Viper SRT-10
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC + Esprit Sport 350
Maserati Bora
1964 Maserati 5000GT
Lotus Super Seven
VW Beach Buggy maybe
Daimler SP250 Dart
Please add Bentleys PD pleeeeease.

Although i don't share your enthusiasm for the Z8, the rest of you're list is pretty good, especially Maserati 5000GT ( which body by the way? ), Bora and Daimler Dart.
And agree Bentley and Maserati should be included, fingers crossed..;)👍
 
Ferrari Enzo.
Ferrari F50
Bugatti Veyron
Lamborghini LP670-SV 4 if included.
Citroen C4 WRC
 
The cars I am most looking forward to driving...






...All of them.
I've been playing a lot of GTPSP and Prolouge lately and there are far too many cars I want to drive in GT5 then I have time to name.
I am bored of Forza 3's overly forgiving physics.
 
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)
2009_corvette_zr1_med.jpg


Dodge Viper ACR

ACR4.img_assist_custom.jpg


Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV

lamborghini+murcielago+sv+sm.jpg


Ferrari F50
ferrari-f50-rear.png


Maserati MC12
maserati-mc12-blue-back.jpg


Bugatti Veyron
2007_Bugatti_Veyron_image_0_5255_116.jpg


McLaren F1

mclarenf1side.jpg


Lexus LF-A
2011_lexus_lfa_press_images_main.jpg


RUF CTR3
2008-ruf-ctr3-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nissan Pulsar GTiR
4f32_3.JPG


Mitsubishi EVO III
1995MitsubishiLancerEVO3_01_01.jpg


Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
smallp1010004mi6.jpg


Mazda RX7
rx7srfront.jpg


Honda Integra DC2 Type R
2371180005_large.jpg
 
I will respectfully disagree.
Pulsar GTiR>all lol
 
I will respectfully disagree.
Pulsar GTiR>all lol

Yea i fully agree with "Pulsar GTiR>all" had one for over 3 years and it was an awesome pocket rocket,one of the rawest 4wd jdm turbos.
With a few mods i got it to 340hp still on standard turbo considering its 230hp as stock standard and it pretty much spanked everything on the road specially with its brutal launches being 4wd,light and having a short wheel base.But it had a tendency to understeer heavily in corners when pushed to it limits due to most of its weight being at the front of the wheels, think the weight ratio was 70/30 to the front.
 
My new list.

Ferrari Enzo
ferrari_enzo_800.jpg


Ferrari F50
ferrari-f50.jpeg


Ferrari FXX
2005_ferrari_fxx_09_sb.jpg


Lamborghini LP670-4 SV
lamborghini-murcielago-lp-670-4-superveloce-560.jpg


Bugatti Veyron Mansory VIncero
the-mansory-vincero_100203232_m.jpg


Pagani Zonda R
epcp_0906_01_z+pagani_zonda_r+front_view.jpg


Koenigsegg CCX
koenigsegg-ccx.jpg
 
Nissan Pulsar GTiR
4f32_3.JPG

I wish I can drove this car again. It only made it in GT1 and GT2 IIRC. These where the days :)

P.S. Don't forget the rally car!
 
For me i will be very happy to drive a Alpine 110 Renault car. (Rally verison) and Lancia delta S.

And dream to have the Vespa
http://www.webmycar.com/zonecar/webacarphoto.nsf/UNID/768AA0E71F553DC5C12570810009C51C/$FILE/vespa_400_1958.jpg
(small italian car from arround 1970) with changing motor for rally type race.
 
ferrari f1 car all models that make it into the game

also id love to drive a caterham r500
oh and the audi r15
 
Nissan Pulsar GTiR
4f32_3.JPG

Yeah man, you really got the GT spirit! Old japanese hot hatches FTW! I will buy a Nissan March super turbo as soon as possible in the game, I love that car too. 👍

Agree with the R32 too, I want to drive an FR, dark gray colored and filthy old skyline, oh GT2, I miss you. :)
 
In no particular order:

Delorean DMC-12 Stage II
Venturi Atlantique
McLaren F1
All Ferraris
Lambo Murcielago
Ariel Atom
Chevy Camaro
Dodge Challenger
Nissan GTR
Nissan Skyline
Nissan 300ZX
BMW M1
Lotus Esprit
Lotus Evora
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Merc. Gullwing (the new one)
 
Back