Which car has best engine sound?

• Thread starter zipiol
  • 19 comments
I absolutely love the sound out of the Ford Mark IV race car, its just thunderous:) Oh and the sound the 787B makes when you change into it or just sit there on the track mmmmhh lol.

I always thought that the Jaguar XJR-9 LM sounded good, because you get the 7 litre V12 roaring, blended with the whine from the gearbox:tup:👍👍.

Or maybe the JGTC Skylines, with the straight 6 engine up front followed by the tsh sound when shifting:sly:👍

The JGTC cars have the best sounds for me, the hoarse rumbles of the turbo and the sharp responsiveness of the NA GT engines are just nice to listen to. 👍

I found the 787B and Ford GT40 both amazing on the PSP (with headphones). I don't play no more though...

I remember the Ford GT40 Gulf Oil being amazing in this game when it came to sound. :embarrassed:
Do people seriously still play this though? I though GTPSP kinda just died... :nervous:

It didn't die... with such an amazing library of games like GTA:CTW, MGS:PW, UFC 2010 or GTPSP it wont die soon ;)
I will still play my PSP easly for couple of years, untill Vita will bacame available for funny money ;p
Then I will CONSIDER whether to buy it :P

The Cizeta V16T, the Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1, the Volkswagen W12 Nardò and the Tommykaira ZZ-II are the cars that have the best engine sounds in GT PSP.

Back