Which car should i save up for

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 39 comments
  • 2,376 views
Messages
14,644
United Kingdom
The UK
Messages
JASON_ROCKS1998
Messages
JR98 GAMING
I have done a lot of the aspec events and the next one I want to do is the historic race car one.

I am unsure whether to buy the StingRay Concept, 330P4, XJ13, MarkIV, GT40 LM Race Car or what
 
All good choices. Being a Corvette man, I'd choose the Stingray Concept first. And it's a lot more affordable than my second choice which is the XJ13.

Bill Mitchell used the Stingray as a daily driver IIRC. When he wasn't racing it.
 
All good choices. Being a Corvette man, I'd choose the Stingray Concept first. And it's a lot more affordable than my second choice which is the XJ13.

Bill Mitchell used the Stingray as a daily driver IIRC. When he wasn't racing it.

Well I just blew 6 million on a Veyron, FXX and Zonda R so im down to CR.350,000 and I will be tuning the car I choose right up to the PP limit. May choose the GT40 as I love that thing
 
Well I just blew 6 million on a Veyron, FXX and Zonda R so im down to CR.350,000 and I will be tuning the car I choose right up to the PP limit. May choose the GT40 as I love that thing
Hope ur happy with the Veyron. I sold mine with in 2 min of first race with it. nice way to throw away some credits. You may enjoy it tho
 
Hope ur happy with the Veyron. I sold mine with in 2 min of first race with it. nice way to throw away some credits. You may enjoy it tho
Havent driven it in 6 but in 5 it was awful. Loving my FXX though. Fully tuned it and hits crazy speeds
 
Dont buy the Stingray concept, you can win it at the Goodwood events.
I recommend the GT40 as it is a lot less cheaper than the others.
the 2J or Toyota 7 Works too.
 
I have done a lot of the aspec events and the next one I want to do is the historic race car one.

I am unsure whether to buy the StingRay Concept, 330P4, XJ13, MarkIV, GT40 LM Race Car or what

The Toyota 7 can win you not only that, but a lot more races. Not to mention the car is incredibly cool and affordable.
 
Havent driven it in 6 but in 5 it was awful. Loving my FXX though. Fully tuned it and hits crazy speeds
It took some time for me to get used to the FXX. I had to turn down the power at first cuz like u said, its got a lot of speed
 
Im really liking my 64 Shelby Daytona.Did you make a tune for your FXX? mine handles like a pig.
 
330p4. Its a classic and with the right tune can be surprisingly fast against cocky online racers. Forget the Veyron, its a bomb!!
 
Im really liking my 64 Shelby Daytona.Did you make a tune for your FXX? mine handles like a pig.
well, I quite stupidly put 1200BHP into it and left everything else stock, apart from racing tires. Hit close to 300 in the damn thing but was so slow round motegi
 
The Toyota 7 can win you not only that, but a lot more races. Not to mention the car is incredibly cool and affordable.
oh crap I forgot the Toyota was allowed in this. Kinda hoping I bought that and not the GT40. Isnt the Toyota like 711PP stock? crazy fast, fastest non formula car I think
 
Challenger R/T Race Car '70 was an easy win (with a quick tune and longer legs) with no Toyota 7 or Chaparral 2J in play, and still very winnable with because they brake early and get slower all around as the race endures.
 
Challenger R/T Race Car '70 was an easy win (with a quick tune and longer legs) with no Toyota 7 or Chaparral 2J in play, and still very winnable with because they brake early and get slower all around as the race endures.
This is a good idea, and its cheap at 170,000CR. I won the event in a tuned GT40 though and am redoing X14 Fuji to get the Chaparall and Toyota.
 
A bit more once upgraded but still a far cry from even the Z06 Race Car '63. Tried getting it done without upgrades but it was just beyond my abilities. I still do Silverstone occasionally because it's actually fun.
 
I'm sitting on just over 20,000,000 CREDITS and I'm wondering if I should blow 15,000,000 on a Miura or buy a few 2,000,000 cars. Could people tell me if the Miura is worth it? I love Lamborghini's and I love the Miura in real life, but I worry that I won't really get a lot of use out of it.
 
I'm sitting on just over 20,000,000 CREDITS and I'm wondering if I should blow 15,000,000 on a Miura or buy a few 2,000,000 cars. Could people tell me if the Miura is worth it? I love Lamborghini's and I love the Miura in real life, but I worry that I won't really get a lot of use out of it.
NO, I think its way to overpriced. Buy a few 2 mil like the Veyron, Zonda R, FXX and some LMP cars. Any high end events you need to do and even online they will help a lot instead of the 500PP muira
 
A bit more once upgraded but still a far cry from even the Z06 Race Car '63. Tried getting it done without upgrades but it was just beyond my abilities. I still do Silverstone occasionally because it's actually fun.
Fuji I do because I can ram my way to 4th in the first corner and just work up and it only takes 1:15 each lap
 
Fuji I do because I can ram my way to 4th in the first corner and just work up and it only takes 1:15 each lap
Fuji? I only recall seeing Silverstone, Monaco and Apricot Hill.
 
Fuji? I only recall seeing Silverstone, Monaco and Apricot Hill.
X2014 Standard Championship has 5 Races

Silverstone GP: Good fun
Trial Mounatin: Quick but can be tricky
Fuji GT: Very quick and easy
Apricot Hill: Quick but hard to overtake
Nurburgring GP/F: Long but easiest
 
Ah yeah I did those once for the championship gold. Not enjoyable.
 
Ah yeah I did those once for the championship gold. Not enjoyable.
Yeah I HATE Apricot Hill in the X14 as it just spins for no reason. Don't know why
 
I'd like to blame my 39 year old reflexes, but those Red Bull Standard events are so freakin hard. I'm so lucky that I finished in 3rd place overall for the Championship, so I got Bronze and unlocked the individual races and won the car. I would have cried if I came in 4th overall and had to do the entire Championship over again. As it is, I only won Bronze by 5 points!! Was a nail biter. It's just too Damn fast for me. I certainly get no enjoyment from those events.
 
I'd like to blame my 39 year old reflexes, but those Red Bull Standard events are so freakin hard. I'm so lucky that I finished in 3rd place overall for the Championship, so I got Bronze and unlocked the individual races and won the car. I would have cried if I came in 4th overall and had to do the entire Championship over again. As it is, I only won Bronze by 5 points!! Was a nail biter. It's just too Damn fast for me. I certainly get no enjoyment from those events.
I got first but had to spin out 1st place on Nur as he was 50 points ahead of me as I was 3rd on Apricot and 5th on Trial. Won by 15 points
 
I've seen a lot of suggestions for old racecars, I enjoy the GT40 & 2J myself, but has anyone looked at the 2D? It has a 3-speed like the 2J, lighter and less horsepower, yet it has headlights for endurance races and nimble on corners for being as old as it is. Should have similar performance to the 20mil classics for a fraction of the price.
 
Out of all the expensive cars in gt6 that are classical racecars that you listed.

the Mark IV is my favorite. Looks the best and i think just drives nicest.

Its also premium so you don't have to look at the poor textures that you just spend possibly like what 20 million credits for?
 
Out of all the expensive cars in gt6 that are classical racecars that you listed.

the Mark IV is my favorite. Looks the best and i think just drives nicest.

Its also premium so you don't have to look at the poor textures that you just spend possibly like what 20 million credits for?
True I do prefer using the interior view and I really like the interior on the C6 Corvette. I use bumper view if its standard.
 
Back