Which car should i save up for

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 39 comments
  • 2,377 views
True I do prefer using the interior view and I really like the interior on the C6 Corvette. I use bumper view if its standard.

I don't even drive standards unless its an open cab lmp. I can at least then see some interior. :)
 
I don't even drive standards unless its an open cab lmp. I can at least then see some interior. :)
I only drive the Supra and E46 M3 closed standard.
 
I only drive the Supra and E46 M3 closed standard.

breaks my heart knowing my #1 favorite car in the world "toyota Supra RZ" is a standard. But i just can't drive standards so i drive the 88 turbo supra. Not as good but still a supra. :)
 
breaks my heart knowing my #1 favorite car in the world "toyota Supra RZ" is a standard. But i just can't drive standards so i drive the 88 turbo supra. Not as good but still a supra. :)
I love the E46 M3 and its standard, quite a lot of cars I love are standard
996 RUF, M3 E46, Supra MKIV, R390, SL65 AMG and the CL600.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Can win all S class races pretty easily.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Can win all S class races pretty easily.
well I just got the R8 LMS ULTRA and my next buy will be an R18 TDi
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Can win all S class races pretty easily.
well I just got the R8 LMS ULTRA and my next buy will be an R18 TDi
Mclearen F1 gtr base version. So you can paint it the way you want
I have the kobabashi racing uk version alraedy
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Can win all S class races pretty easily.
well I just got the R8 LMS ULTRA and my next buy will be an R18 TDi
Mclearen F1 gtr base version. So you can paint it the way you want
I have the kobabashi racing uk version alraedy
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Can win all S class races pretty easily.
well I just got the R8 LMS ULTRA and my next buy will be an R18 TDi
Mclearen F1 gtr base version. So you can paint it the way you want
I have the kobabashi racing uk version alraedy
 
Back