Which car will you sell first?

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 70 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
On the basis that at some time in the future we'll be able to sell cars, which one will go from your garage first (assuming you'll get one third of the buying price)?
For me it's probably going to be one I bought today for a WTC 600 race, the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car.
I thought being a "Gr 3 road car" it would be very quick, and it isn't. Came 3rd behind a WRX and a Toyota..... maybe my driving, but it just didn't feel quick.
A little disappointed - it cost Cr 300,000. 🥲

My duplicate VW Scirocco R '10 that I won from a roulette, having already one from bronzing National A license.
It's a model I don't see the point of having a duplicate with different specs and so, just a waste of space in my garage.
If, in the future, will be needed, will just drop the 50k and buy a new one.

Some vgt i won. If we can sell prize cars...
This is a REALLY good point. I would not be surprised at all if PD only lets us sell cars we’ve purchased and then makes us discard cars we’ve won or received as gifts. The game does make a distinction between this after all…

Wasn’t it the same way in GT5???

I'm hoping we can sell prize cars, as well as one we've bought. In which case, I plan to sell every prize car that isn't in a color that I'd prefer. For example, the Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 that I won through the menus was purely white, and I'd much prefer Midnight Purple.

I don't think I will. I'm going for 100% Completion and collecting cars is a part of that.

Might consider selling my NISMO GT-R Motul GT500 for a brand new 0 miles one... but I'm in 2 minds as the original has earnt me the glory, a lot of credit and covered a lot of nostalgic mileage. What a beast.

20220502_080722.jpg

Probably not much. Im not collecting every car and have likely pretty much bought every car I care to own. I do have some cars that I will likely never use unless forced to that I wouldnt miss but honestly I just want more ways to organize the garage with more options for default views(like a specific folder of cars).

It really depending on how much i can sell them for, and if i can sell prize cars.

I'd sell duplicates i won, if not i'll put wide body's on one of them, so they are at least different.

I haven't bought anything i want to sell, i'm pretty much just buying all Gr.b/Gr.4/Gr.3/Gr.2/Gr.1 (not the VGT cars though), and anything else that looks interesting.

Last edited:
On the basis that at some time in the future we'll be able to sell cars, which one will go from your garage first (assuming you'll get one third of the buying price)?
For me it's probably going to be one I bought today for a WTC 600 race, the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car.
I thought being a "Gr 3 road car" it would be very quick, and it isn't. Came 3rd behind a WRX and a Toyota..... maybe my driving, but it just didn't feel quick.
A little disappointed - it cost Cr 300,000. 🥲
9 from my 10 Karts 😉

Back