Which car will you sell first?

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 70 comments
It will be the 1929 Barker Tourer , i spent a solid weekend wining credits to buy this antique, Only to find out it handles like a boat with no rudder. Hoping to get lots of credits back when i sell it.

It's in the tuning shop in the Extreme section where you buy NOS and Ceramic Brakes.

In that same Tab, you have a "New Engine" and "New Chassis". However, as advice... You might as well have 2 of the same car if you want one stock and one modified version, because switching back and forth after applying tunes and mods is expensive.

A new chassis is 1.25x more expensive than the car itself (yes the whole car).
A new engine is half the price of the whole car.

So overall, you'll be paying almost twice (1.75x) more to get the car back to stock. Buying two of the same car is cheaper. This even begs the question of why the options are even in the game if the prices are this outrageous. Literally no one benefits from this, just buy another car.
Another`classic GT`design choice.lol

Like a few have said, I will sell any duplicate race car I get and will keep two of every car I tune up so I always have a stock version too. Anything else gets sold

And I just won the Audi R8 GT3 LMS Evo 2019 (I think) for finally getting the S license (bronze, obviously!) and I already have one.
No idea where it came from, probably part of the extra cars that came with the anniversary edition..... but at least one of them must go.

I don't think I will. I'm going for 100% Completion and collecting cars is a part of that.

I would assume, since you gain collector xp when purchasing a car, you're not gonna lose that collector xp by selling it. It will still be marked down as "collected". I don't think you'll be required to hold on to them just to 100% the game, but perhaps I'm wrong about this, we won't know until the update.

Back