Which car would you drive home?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havok_
  • 54 comments
  • 2,944 views
Messages
1,085
United States
Concord MA
Messages
DiGiTaL_
Messages
Digital_L30
Hey guys, last night i took a few cars for a slow lap around the Eiger, i took the Skyline coupe for a spin and thought to myself "man this is a nice car". Which comes to the point of the thread, which of the cars in GT5:P would you guys like to drive home? (within your means of course:) ) i bought a new car 1 month ago, but if i could rewind time, i would strongly consider the skyline coupe (infiniti g37 here in the states) whay about you guys?
 
Hey guys, last night i took a few cars for a slow lap around the Eiger, i took the Skyline coupe for a spin and thought to myself "man this is a nice car". Which comes to the point of the thread, which of the cars in GT5:P would you guys like to drive home? (within your means of course:) ) i bought a new car 1 month ago, but if i could rewind time, i would strongly consider the skyline coupe (infiniti g37 here in the states) whay about you guys?

If my other half would have let me I'd have had a Lotus Elise but she won the argument with a very valid point about cutting me off indefinitely so we ended up with a Honda CRV - 2.0litre Vtec is fun but the clutch feels like it came off an oil tanker and it has the aerodynamics of a small village.

If money was no object I'd have a Ford GT (work is only 5mins down the road so I shouldn't have to stop for fuel more than 7 or 8 times a day)
 
Well, I already have the car within my means that I want: The Nissan 350z. But another I'd like to have some day is the Corvette Z06.

BTW, my wife has a Honda CRV - 2.0 VTI as well, the 2007 model. Very nice car, but hardly a racer. ;) 👍
 
Personally, if you're talking about cars in the game, I'd have the Mine's Skyline, Clio V6 or the Evo IX, tuned or not, I don't mind. I wouldn't mind the S1 Elise either, but you can keep the 111R, not a fan of the newer styling or the weight... An S1 with a 2.0 VTEC would be something else, though!

Still, the Mine's would be my first choice, just because it would be utterly amazing. I cant wait until GT5 for the Nismo 400R either. I really hope they put more tuner specials in the finished game, like that people carrier in the Tsukuba Time Attack GTTV video! Anyone else remember the Espace F1 from GT2?
 
ille take the F2007, sell it for a couple of million and then buy almost everything that is in GT5 :sly:
 
Amuse S2000

What do you think the s2k in my ID stands for? ;)
 
Money no object... F40 naturally. :)

Realistically though I'd have an Elise or get myself another mint condition Delta HF, loved my old 8v even if overtaking is somewhat of a leap of faith on UK roads.
 
Trying to stay realistic I would go for the BMW M3 Coupe. I really love that car in white with some black rims. Sad thing is that this car cost 140.000£ in Denmark :( The reason is that I really love the design of the 3, 1 and Z-series from BMW. If the Z4 M Coupe was in the game that would be my choice.

PalleRaa
 
In real life? A Mazda RX-8 or the Skyline Coupe.
 
It would need to be something better than the 911 I drive home every other night, so I'll take a 599 please.
 
The Tunned Clio V6 :) Sure that car can cost less then 100K in USD in real life, but what the heck. It's a nice track car, small, but has a lot of power so I can keep up with competition after I get to learn how to race. So perfect for beginners like me.
 
def the STI RA, I already have a WRX and i absolutly love it. Would have got a STI but just couldnt make the payments. However my WRX would prob run with a STI now but the STI still got better brakes suspension better tranny a DCCD ect ect.
 
The BMW 135I looks like a low power car series car if u clean the 135I sign on the back... i think with that car you can get Porsche Boxster drivers on the nerves :P

But if i had the money i woul get the R8,it blows my mind...
 
Mine's FTW
 
Interesting choices:) i used to enjoy driving my previous car in GT5:P (Evo9) but in real life with all the mods it wasn't to comfy and the mileage i was getting was horrid. In all fairness you can't really expect great MPG with a 386hp EVO but anyway i found a great deal on a 335i 4 door and would love to see it in GT5 in the future. But like i said before, those Skyline coupe's look great especially the tuned version!
 
The way the Integra Type R revs made me seriously consider getting one. An Acura RSX is definitely in my sight.
 
Tuned Z06 for me. Follewed closely by a F40.
 
BMW M3 All blacked out & lowered a little:tup:
 
The way the Integra Type R revs made me seriously consider getting one. An Acura RSX is definitely in my sight.

That's my wife's car. 06 Type S. Definately a quick car. That 8k redline is pretty awesome, but the 9k redline in my S2000 is even better. :sly:
 
tuned cappucino

yeah its not the fastest or fanciest, but at less than 500 kilos and nearly 180hp (not to mention uber-sexy white-on-white with carbon hood), as Jay Leno once said of some beastly vehicle: "it's hilarious"
 
I'm thinking M3 or R35 would be my picks since they're very fast and I think would be the nicer ones to live with.
 
Audi R8... not the best car in game, but awesome in person.
 
The car I desire is not in the game, (Toyota MR2 MKII Turbo, which I will own one day :D). On topic: I would drive home the Elise, no doubt.
 
If money were no concern:
Audi R8
Audi TT
Nissan R35 GTR
Mitsubishi EVO X
 
money no concern: Ford GT twin turbo so I can have a good reason to get ticket beside being pulled over for my clear taillight or running in a car too low :nervous::crazy:
 
Hmm,

Tricky one, if I put my senses offline it would be the Ford GT.
Otherwise it would be the Mitsubishi EVO X tuned.
Even in tuned form a really nice car. Very good around the twisties and that's what count for me

Bryan
 
Back